Sir Edward Heath

A sad story of long term Bachelors.

Heath was a sort of "non-playing captain". :?

If we want a truly magnificent queen of approximately his vintage and politics, look no further than Sir Norman St. John Stevas . . . . :roll: :wink:

A Pink Oboe player of great style and panache - and a great friend to the Armed Forces, btw. 8)

Well, Maggie always said he was an old woman! What a suprise! It was as plain as a pikestaff that the europe loving traitor was a bender!

caubeen said:
Heath was a sort of "non-playing captain". :?

If we want a truly magnificent queen of approximately his vintage and politics, look no further than Sir Norman St. John Stevas . . . . :roll: :wink:

A Pink Oboe player of great style and panache - and a great friend to the Armed Forces, btw. 8)
Especially the Navy...

I'm not suprised he's bent... he F*cked the entire country up the arrse when he sold us out to Europe.

Not so sure - IIRC a book was written a long time ago detailing how the Czech Secret Service (via a defector) tried to identify if Heath was homosexual and came to the conclusion he wasn't - he was asexual.

The Cad is correct though - he fcuked all of the UK up the arrse with his lies to persuade the UK of the benefits of entry into Europe

rickshaw-major said:
Not so sure - IIRC a book was written a long time ago detailing how the Czech Secret Service (via a defector) tried to identify if Heath was homosexual and came to the conclusion he wasn't - he was asexual.

He was indeed pretty well asexual - like many whose obits read "He never married". Which totally defeates the vogueish psychologists,'iatrists/social workers/anthropological commentators.

In itself, that's quite an achievement.

But he enjoyed brilliant company, male and female - although seldom together. As a man of moderate intellect who'd made very good, he liked the sensation of having fine young minds around him. I suspect he had no interest in bodies whatsoever.

The Cad is correct though - he fcuked all of the UK up the arrse with his lies to persuade the UK of the benefits of entry into Europe.

He certainly began the rot - but remember it was what Churchill had basically advocated long years before. It was left to Maggie and Major to seal the UK's Euro-fate. That's one we simply cannot blame on Labour or Bliar. Under Heath, I was content to vote for a Common Market free trade area. But look what Maggie/Major got us into!

caubeen said:
rickshaw-major said:

He was indeed pretty well asexual - like many whose obits read "He never married". Which totally defeates the vogueish psychologists,'iatrists/social workers/anthropological commentators.

In itself, that's quite an achievement.

But he enjoyed brilliant company, male and female - although seldom together. As a man of moderate intellect who'd made very good, he liked the sensation of having fine young minds around him. I suspect he had no interest in bodies whatsoever.

The Cad is correct though - he fcuked all of the UK up the arrse with his lies to persuade the UK of the benefits of entry into Europe.

He certainly began the rot - but remember it was what Churchill had basically advocated long years before. It was left to Maggie and Major to seal the UK's Euro-fate. That's one we simply cannot blame on Labour or Bliar. Under Heath, I was content to vote for a Common Market free trade area. But look what Maggie/Major got us into!
I never said all that :D :D

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
He didn't go for other men.

They were far to old for his 'tastes'.

I fervently hope with every fibre of my body that he, and his oppo of similar inclination Cyril Smith, are suffering every torment that Satan can devise.
:evil: :x

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
And next surprise, a programme on Radio 2 tonight:

LIBERACE: MR SHOWMANSHIP!
Wednesday from 25 April 2300-2330
Russell Davies presents this new three-part series profiling Liberace, twenty years on from his death (4 February 1987). For decades, he was known for his music, candelabra, charisma, diamonds and dazzle. But despite his overt campery, he could never publically admit that he was gay...it would have cost him millions!

Well I must say I'm shocked. Liberace was a Gay? Who'd have thought it? They'll be saying things about that nice macho Rock Hudson next!

Next week's exclusives: Bear craps in arboretum; bishop of Romeis Catholic Horror :)

I often wonder what would have happened if the Old Queen had been prime minister at the time of the Falklands invasion by the argies.

siggie47 said:
I often wonder what would have happened if the Old Queen had been prime minister at the time of the Falklands invasion by the argies.
Who - Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother or Queen Mary :?:

Morning Cloud would have been in the exclusion zone near the Belgrano. Heath just loved to watch seamen going down.

rickshaw-major said:
siggie47 said:
Who - Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother or Queen Mary :?:
Queen Mary would have recommended retaking FI at all costs.

The Queen Mum would have said ditto, but with BW in the vanguard.

Heath the not-actually-very-queen would have been forced, reluctantly, by public opinion to retake FI.

While we are on the subject of shirt lifters, a friend of mine who was in RUC Special Branch swore that a small dark chap with a big nose who was NI Secretary or somesuch in Maggies time was into rent boys. Said chap was a confirmed batchelor who married a lady with a ready made family and was MP for a place not a thousand miles from Catterick.