Sir Edward Heath

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Yokel, Apr 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. .....and tell us something that we didn't know about long term batchelor MPs.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG]

A sad story of long term Bachelors.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Heath was a sort of "non-playing captain". :?

If we want a truly magnificent queen of approximately his vintage and politics, look no further than Sir Norman St. John Stevas . . . . :roll: :wink:

A Pink Oboe player of great style and panache - and a great friend to the Armed Forces, btw. 8)
    • Show again braincell Show again braincell x 1
  4. Well, Maggie always said he was an old woman! What a suprise! It was as plain as a pikestaff that the europe loving traitor was a bender!
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Bullshit Bullshit x 1
    • Show again braincell Show again braincell x 1
  5. Especially the Navy...
  6. I'm not suprised he's bent... he F*cked the entire country up the arrse when he sold us out to Europe.
    • Like Like x 10
    • Bullshit Bullshit x 2
  7. Ted Heath- second only to the Bliar in the the damage inflicted upon this once great nation of ours!
    • Like Like x 15
    • Bullshit Bullshit x 2
  8. Not so sure - IIRC a book was written a long time ago detailing how the Czech Secret Service (via a defector) tried to identify if Heath was homosexual and came to the conclusion he wasn't - he was asexual.

The Cad is correct though - he fcuked all of the UK up the arrse with his lies to persuade the UK of the benefits of entry into Europe
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Bullshit Bullshit x 1
  9. A nudger and a traitor.
    I just pray that My Lord Satan is toasting his bendy bits right now.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Bullshit Bullshit x 1
  11. I never said all that :D :D
  12. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

He didn't go for other men.

They were far to old for his 'tastes'.

I fervently hope with every fibre of my body that he, and his oppo of similar inclination Cyril Smith, are suffering every torment that Satan can devise.
    :evil: :x
  13. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

And next surprise, a programme on Radio 2 tonight:

Wednesday from 25 April 2300-2330
    Russell Davies presents this new three-part series profiling Liberace, twenty years on from his death (4 February 1987). For decades, he was known for his music, candelabra, charisma, diamonds and dazzle. But despite his overt campery, he could never publically admit that he was would have cost him millions!

Well I must say I'm shocked. Liberace was a Gay? Who'd have thought it? They'll be saying things about that nice macho Rock Hudson next!

Next week's exclusives: Bear craps in arboretum; bishop of Romeis Catholic Horror :)
  14. I often wonder what would have happened if the Old Queen had been prime minister at the time of the Falklands invasion by the argies.