Sir, about your car...

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Probably couldn't use the car park on camp because it was being used as a parade square once every 6 months and littered with dais platforms, rope cordons, painted kerbstones and highly polished artillery shells.

Captain Harrington-Adams RA finally unravels the mystery of what his Battery did with his lovely new motor.

Stripped down to the wheels and chassis and then dumped?

Someone made a few pennies on the spare parts market

Probably couldn't use the car park on camp because it was being used as a parade square once every 6 months and littered with dais platforms, rope cordons, painted kerbstones and highly polished artillery shells.
And 250lb "practice" bombs with high explosive breaking charges still in them (as per Larkhill camp 1979).

Reminds me of the time some of the troops manhandled a young subalterns Mini round the back of the garages to hide it because he was being a tit.

Reported it stolen and all sorts and over the course of a few weeks posters went up offering a reward.

After about a Month he got a new motor.

The mini was then returned to it's original parking spot. Cue much scratching of heads.

Last edited:
I believe they found a plate next to it, and are awaiting a translator.
On one side the ancient runes say 'VOR',
On the other side it says
"Dues out for parts. Signed,ASM."

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Better be on SORN or some jobsworth will clamp it.
I doubt it.

Someone who I don't have much time for, just happens to have not taxed his car since Aug 2015. I've reported it four times now but he's still bombing around in it, and it's still untaxed.

Last edited:
I doubt it.

Someone who I don't have much time for, just happens to have not taxed his car since Aug 2015. I've reported it four times now but he's still bombing around in it, and it's still untaxed.
Which means...he is probably uninsured as well?
Tax dodging I care little about, ruining someone's life with no hope of recompense bar private prosecution ( to what avail) is another matter.

Captain Harrington-Adams RA finally unravels the mystery of what his Battery did with his lovely new motor.
Is there any news of his small dog?

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Tax dodging I care little about, ruining someone's life with no hope of recompense bar private prosecution ( to what avail) is another matter.
Normally I wouldn't care less either. But the guy is a proper cnut. And he often drives high on dope and god knows what. To be honest, if his car was clamped, crushed, taken away - there's less chance some innocent victim will get mowed down when he has yet another barney with his equally detestable missus.

Typical scrote behaviour of the lowest form but the picture is not as bleak as you paint it.

MIB is here to help you

Got rear ended once by an unisured driver and this mob paid out (eventually).