• Absolutely

Votes: 42 37.8%
  • Oh definitely

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Without a doubt

Votes: 76 68.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Dear gods no! She is a most awkward, ungainly, unsexy woman! It's like some kind of alien has put on a human suit, but doesnt really know how to work it and keeps making mistakes. Just no!
I saw a video of her attempting to get down with the people and dance, a few weeks ago, she looked like a spastic.

LancePrivateJones

MIA
Book Reviewer
I liked a comment in that link that said the barrister should have been locked up for chatting a load of old nonsense.

How does anyone get 220+ offences without doing serious time?
By living in the UK where we now need less police officers and less prisons.
Magistrates and Judges show their judicial independence from the executive by kowtowing to Ministry of Justice sentencing guidelines.
Separation of powers between the Crown, the Executive and the law?
Utter bullshit...

Even my abysmally low standards wouldn't stoop to TM.
If TM was lying naked on a bed, saying, in her husky voice "Come to me, History_Man, I'm so horny right now.", and she started whispering about filthy things she'd do to you, I'd bet you'd be on her like a tramp on chips.
If (this is my fav. one) TM was dressed in PVC, with a whip, ready to dominate you, I bet you'd go rigid.

I know I would.

If TM was lying naked on a bed, saying, in her husky voice "Come to me, History_Man, I'm so horny right now.", and she started whispering about filthy things she'd do to you, I'd bet you'd be on her like a tramp on chips.
If (this is my fav. one) TM was dressed in PVC, with a whip, ready to dominate you, I bet you'd go rigid.

I know I would.
Theresa May has already ****** me when she was Home Secretary for 6 years...

D

Deleted 158059

D

Deleted 158059

I know I would.
More than a few would ride her like Seabiscuit if she whispered sweet nothings about go home vans and punting out asylum seekers

TamH70

MIA
Theresa May's theme tune, you ask?

Why certainly.

Thought about a starter for this, and then searched here. Hopefully, some of the denizens of Long Bay remember their grannies and will 'sort him out'. Well done to the member of the public who intervened.

'A man who allegedly pushed an elderly woman to the ground in Sydney's CBD has been arrested after a bystander stepped in.

'The 94-year-old woman was walking at Haymarket on Friday evening when a man grabbed her walking frame and pushed her to the ground, police said. A 48-year-old man tackled the assailant and held him until police arrived. The woman suffered a leg fracture and is due to have surgery on Saturday.

'The man, 54, is expected to face the Parramatta Local Court on Saturday charged with reckless grievous bodily harm.'

Thought about a starter for this, and then searched here. Hopefully, some of the denizens of Long Bay remember their grannies and will 'sort him out'. Well done to the member of the public who intervened.

'A man who allegedly pushed an elderly woman to the ground in Sydney's CBD has been arrested after a bystander stepped in.

'The 94-year-old woman was walking at Haymarket on Friday evening when a man grabbed her walking frame and pushed her to the ground, police said. A 48-year-old man tackled the assailant and held him until police arrived. The woman suffered a leg fracture and is due to have surgery on Saturday.

'The man, 54, is expected to face the Parramatta Local Court on Saturday charged with reckless grievous bodily harm.'

Oh he will be welcomed in prison, even scum have nans

By living in the UK where we now need less police officers and less prisons.
Magistrates and Judges show their judicial independence from the executive by kowtowing to Ministry of Justice sentencing guidelines.
Separation of powers between the Crown, the Executive and the law?
Utter bullshit...
Correct. And as my mate Vic once said, UK is a country of smoke and mirrors. A good example of this is the Crown Prosecution Service, an organisation ostensibly set up to provide a more professional approach to prosecutions, but in reality a means of allowing government interference in the judicial system. Another example is the Veterans Agency, designed to provide a barrier between the government and the veterans it is supposed to serve, whist providing jobs for bureaucrats.

A lot of the photos have gone from this thread unfortunately. A few years back I downloaded a load of them and set them to some suitable music and it still makes me laugh.

Kirkz

LE
A lot of the photos have gone from this thread unfortunately. A few years back I downloaded a load of them and set them to some suitable music and it still makes me laugh.
Excellent choice of soundtrack.