Votes: 33 37.9%
  • Without a doubt

Votes: 57 65.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Appears we have lost the chap with the Roller and chauffeur . Ah well. There it is.

He also got pimp slapped by both sides of my hand.
Blurry due to the speed
PicsArt_03-30-11.18.17~01.jpg

New bodycam
STABBED~01.jpg

Denied he had ever been in store...

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Excitement in Aldi this morning. Just after I arrived, commotion, staff running about yelling THIEF!, several collared young scrote. Checkout chap told me he had £160 of steaks in a big bag. Asked if police would do anything, checkouteer said probably for that amount, not for some small amount. As I was leaving a police car turned up. Bet scrote gets one hell of a … caution. Staff chap in Aldi told me that is why new barriers are in place (in last two days).

Excitement in Aldi this morning. Just after I arrived, commotion, staff running about yelling THIEF!, several collared young scrote. Checkout chap told me he had £160 of steaks in a big bag. Asked if police would do anything, checkouteer said probably for that amount, not for some small amount. As I was leaving a police car turned up. Bet scrote gets one hell of a … caution. Staff chap in Aldi told me that is why new barriers are in place (in last two days).
And all the steaks go into the 'destroy not fit for' bin... no doubt.

And all the steaks go into the 'destroy not fit for' bin... no doubt.
Don't see why? Only been in a carrier bag for a couple of minutes. Once matey detained, scanned for value evidential reciept, photo and bang them back in fridge. Only need wasting if damaged or out long enough to get warm.

not in the **-** it don't I watched a manageress take a packet of cheddar out someblokes pants and replace in display fridge
Might have told this one before, Long time back, woman acting odd around perfume cabinet. Staff wander off and boom... She's behind the counter and puts six bottles of this in basket off the shelf.
IMG_20180620_200301.jpg

At the time it was on sale with no box just shrink wrapped.
Now watching this is myself and a PC.
We follow her on camera as she wanders to the toilets. Goes into the disabled bogs for ages.
Ten minutes out she pops and heads straight for the exit. No sign of the basket.
PC goes after her I go check the toilet out, empty basket, rip lid off tampon bin, nowt in there apart from a single vampire snack.
Check the litter bin nowt, radio PC and tell him so he arrests the lady on suspicion of theft.
On bag being searched a bottle was found and she refused to cough to the others location. So while waiting she cannot get comfy, eventually she produces another two from a pouch sewn in her waistband.
So we are up to three.
WPC rocks up and searches her, finds 2 more in her knickers... At this point I should mention this is a big lass.
Anyway off to custody as a frequent flyer. So I crack on copying the tape... Yup that far back, box the statement off and about an hour or so later police are back and WPC states strip search revealed no more perfume.
So we all watch it back again and confirm it was definitely 6 she took.
Search toilet, even lift ceiling tiles no sixth bottle. Bit of a mystery but off I pop home as it's now 2200 and we had shut at 2100.
About 0130 I get a call from the PC who is a mate of mine...
The sixth bottle had been recovered... She finally removed it from its hiding place...
She had put it in her chuff...
It was returned to store in an evidence bag a few days later.
It was still slimey... So wearing gloves I wiped it down and put it back on sale.
I then watched that one bottle like a hawk giggling like a big kid every time anyone picked it up.
It sold a few hours later.

Might have told this one before, Long time back, woman acting odd around perfume cabinet. Staff wander off and boom... She's behind the counter and puts six bottles of this in basket off the shelf.
View attachment 339056
We follow her on camera as she wanders to the toilets. Goes into the disabled bogs for ages.
Ten minutes out she pops and heads straight for the exit. No sign of the basket.
PC goes after her I go check the toilet out, empty basket, rip lid off tampon bin, nowt in there apart from a single vampire snack.
Check the litter bin nowt, radio PC and tell him so he arrests the lady on suspicion of theft.
On bag being searched a bottle was found and she refused to cough to the others location. So while waiting she cannot get comfy, eventually she produces another two from a pouch sewn in her waistband.
So we are up to three.
WPC rocks up and searches her, finds 2 more in her knickers... At this point I should mention this is a big lass.
Anyway off to custody as a frequent flyer. So I crack on copying the tape... Yup that far back, box the statement off and about an hour or so later police are back and WPC states strip search revealed no more perfume.
Search toilet, even lift ceiling tiles no sixth bottle. Bit of a mystery but off I pop home as it's now 2200 and we had shut at 2100.
The sixth bottle had been recovered... She finally removed it from its hiding place...
It was still slimey... So wearing gloves I wiped it down and put it back on sale.
I then watched that one bottle like a hawk giggling like a big kid every time anyone picked it up.
:silent: :puker:

View attachment 339056
So we are up to three.
And that's why there should be CCTV in the toilets.

I popped into Asda to grab a sandwich and noticed some scrote trying to hide between the cooler with sandwiches in and some printer cartridges stuffing things into his pockets and down the back of his trousers. I made sure he got collared at the door.