Sinn Feins Gerry Adams reveals family abuse history

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pararegtom, Dec 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

2. Yes, it's a pity Adams Snr didn't include infanticide in his fun-for-all-the-family repertoire.

3. There are certainly those who believe Adam's own past is not devoid of at least supporting the physical and emotional abuses of others!

4. FFS I thought Katie Price had the self p(ublic)ity corner to herself?

5. i,ll second that,what a wasted opportunity his old man had to save the rest of us from his rancid son.

6. :twisted: wow this is the money grabbing non attendance vagina WE pay

7. Is this the same Gerry Adams who along with Martin McGuinness were/are British Army touts?

8. Gerry did'nt appear to get abused , Mr Adams senior obviously did'nt fancy him.

9. I don't get this. I just don't get it. Gerry Adams was born in 1948 as one of ten children. Funnily enough, I was born a little later in the same month of the same year, also as one of ten children. We knew about every single insult, punch, slap, kick, belt-swipe that our Da meted out to any of us - even if we never witnessed it at first hand. So for your man to say this:
    just doesn't ring true. "Discovered" in the 1990s? So did every child in the Adams family live in an individual, soundproofed room?

It seems to me that your man Adams is adopting a "forward attack" position, in that he very well knew about the abuse, but decided to deaf it out in the hope it would never come to light.

The question for me is: why did he feel it was the right thing to do to try and cover up the crimes of such an obviously sick and abusive person?

MsG

PS. Is it just me, or does his Da in the piccie from the BBC article look like he's just hurried home after playing a bit part in "Planet of the Apes"?

10. my god a gerry adams relative 8O ,who let him on then? :p

11. He should have joined the Army... got away from it all. Or gone to sea.

12. I rest my case m'lud.

13. Had the fucker in my sights once back in 73. If I had pulled the trigger thye world would be a better place and I would of been out now

14. He only discovered the problem when martin mcguiness tried lube and gerry said my daddy did that to me but he just used spit! :twisted:

hope it hurt ya beardy bastard!!! hahahahahahahahahahahah

I ve got a
    R aw
    A ss

15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Still, on finding out he was a paedo, they still left him in peace, and then buried him with full IRA terrorist honours, as well as draping his fiddler's coffin in the Tricolour.

That's what's so funny about these terrorists. They'll turn a blind eye to paedos in their ranks and families, and they'll blow children, women and babies to pieces with their bombs, and they'll beat children to death with baseball bats or shoot out their knees, but it's all OK because they believe these activities will provide them with unified borders under the flag they drape over kiddy fiddlers, all funded by drugs too these days.

Worth fighting for eh?