Sinn Fein president meets Hamas

Well, I suppose he has to keep in touch with his former business partners.
8)

Why won't the Israelis meet with him then? Just because he's visited the official, elected Palestinian gobment? Isn't that a bit childish?

It's like that maungy gobshite Thatcher demanding that his voice was dubbed on the telly.

MsG

Adams thinks that he is some sort of international statesman, a bit like McGuinness in Sri Lanka last month (just before the fighting really got intense again). Gerry is aware that to remain relevant, particularly to the White House and scurity council he will have to be seen to do 'things', especially if it involves sharing the enlightened Sinn Fein way of acheiving conflict resolution....

Realistically all of this is for internal consumption in the Republic, especially as there is a general election due there and Gerry will be keen to advertise his 'statesman' credentials.

Invicta said:
Adams thinks that he is some sort of international statesman, a bit like McGuinness in Sri Lanka last month (just before the fighting really got intense again). Gerry is aware that to remain relevant, particularly to the White House and scurity council he will have to be seen to do 'things', especially if it involves sharing the enlightened Sinn Fein way of acheiving conflict resolution....

Realistically all of this is for internal consumption in the Republic, especially as there is a general election due there and Gerry will be keen to advertise his 'statesman' credentials.
You're not wrong, its arguable that his deluded belief that he is some sort of international statesman is one of the reasons why he supports the peace process. If PIRA went back to war, he'd be a nobody.

Adams has ideas above his station. However terrorists do tend to feel safer together. :lol:

Mossad get cracking and nail the pair of them soon. Plus the lickspittle McGuinness 8) 8)

fastmedic

Strangely after all the vitriol pured on Israel in the last few weeks we're now rooting for them on here.

Remember the old saying, 'my enemy's enemy is my friend'.

Cuchulainn said:
Tytus_Barnowl said:
Well, I suppose he has to keep in touch with his former business partners.
8)
"former"?
Well perhaps they still have mutual interests. Training and influencing international terrorism for one.
TB

How cheering it msut have been to meet up with old friends again. If he is there to teach conflict resolution I suspect Hammas will not give and inch and wait for Israel to make all the concessions....I don't really think Sinn Fein have given up very much - except the odd rusty gat.

Radio 4's today programme yesterday said some US officials were furious with him.....because he was going to meet terrorists! LOL!!!!!!

F*****g terrorist should have been slotted along time ago. He is still a traitor and still the enemy.

I sincerly hope the Israelis do take him out along with any raghead terrorists he is with at the time.

Adams has only ever had one argument and that has always been, give me what I say or my organisationwill keep murdering people.

Scene, Jerry meeting Hamas leader.....

Hamas leader"Jerry,how'ya doing? Did you get those AK's we sent you a while back ?"
Jerry-" Yes. thanks for the card by the way,Martin & I really liked it.".

He thinks he is the Messiah - What a fookin idiot.

He clearly thinks he can be the difference!!

No, he has an election coming up and he needs to get a majority in the Republic to ensure that the push for Republicanism can be more forceful on the North and Britain. The guy is a fooking 2 bit terrorist who wants a little celebrity status to help his cause. "Tieaoch far ar la" or what ever they say - well Gerry when the day comes and then passes what the fook will you do then?

"Maggie Thatcher Loyal"

Latest Threads