Sinn Fein once again trying to get their own way

One woud think these lot dont want peace!But I suppose it'll end as it normally does,with Liebour selling a little more off to apease Gerry & Marty! :evil:

Sinn Fein will collapse the Northern Ireland Assembly if policing and justice are not devolved, it has said.

The party is involved in talks with the DUP on the issue but said it would pull its ministers out of the executive if there was no movement.

Speaking at a republican meeting in Co Cavan, Caoimhghin O Caolain said his party's patience should not be tested.

He said republicans were growing increasingly concerned at the lack of progress being made.

"If we are forced to conclude that change will not be forthcoming from the executive then we will have no option but to pull out our ministers and seek to put pressure where responsibility ultimately lies, which is on the British government in London," he said.
BBC.CO.UK/NI

Comments chaps,
Regards,
Spike

Why cant he just call himself Kevin instead of Keevin?

Filbert Fox said:
Cos he's a Provo Cnut!

Oh for a return to the good old days of "Shoot to Kill".

The_Cad said:
Filbert Fox said:
Cos he's a Provo Cnut!

Oh for a return to the good old days of "Shoot to Kill".

LOL, I remember they didnt like the "shoot to kill policy" even though they employed it.

Sinn fein....Gangland trying to play politics......stupid, stupid cnuts

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
They haven't gone away, you know.

seaweed said:
They haven't gone away, you know.
Simply consolidating and regrouping whilst it's been quiet, I suspect.

tiger stacker said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/7580627.stm

If the PSNI were allowed to have their firearms back would it make any difference.

I like this comment;

Ulster Unionist Party leader Sir Reg Empey said: "I call upon the Deputy First Minister Martin McGuinness to say whether or not Mr Ó Caoláin was speaking for Sinn Féin ministers.

"If Martin McGuinness does not distance himself from this statement then a full-blown crisis is facing the executive next month."

BTW,The PSNI are still armed albeit with handguns (Glocks) although they still carry rifles ect when in the sticks.

Latest Threads