Sinn Fein find another bug...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by error_unknown, Sep 14, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. well, bugger me!!!

2. Who would want to do a thing like that...probably the same person that want to put wire wool in their microwave.....Wakners dont bug em bomb em/// peace thrugh superior fire power. :twisted:

3. Cow

Cow LE

Are they finding the bugs or just showing us them with the aim to discredit the other side?

4. There is also the possibilty that those devices could have been in there for years before the GFA, and may even of been defunct. :roll:

5. Damn - I wondered where I had mislaid that... been looking for it for ages!

:lol:

6. Correct me if I'm wrong but that looked pretty bloody amateur to me, more 70's/80's than 2000's...... Gues those budget cuts are really hitting home :)

7. Is this the same bug that NHS hospitals keep finding?

8. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

I used to rent a flat from the Tebbits years ago and I lost my job and couldn't afford to keep it, Mrs T was kind enough to let me out of the lease early and wish me good luck with finding new work. Always felt bad about what happened to her and doubly so that she expressed best wishes etc. So easy to be ignored but she went the extra step in wishing me luck via the agent.

9. Feel sorry for picking on you now.

and FUKU can shut up now instead.