Sinj Majeep is dead

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vandyke, Aug 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Breaking news on sky just now.
    the Glasgow airport bomber has died, hopefuly he was in constant pain till his last breath.
  2. And its saved the UK taxpayer a significant amount of beerchits too. Good riddance.
  3. First sucide bomb by proxy?
  4. Good riddance, stupid brainwashed twat.
  5. Just watching Sky news and furious with their tone,
    "terribly injured " "badly hurt"

Have they forgotten he inflicted these on himself and attempted to cause pain and suffering to others.

I think Arrse members should be news readers
  6. Jolly good of him to start his cremation out of his own pocket, thus saving the need to heat the crematorium to maximum, and in turn reducing his carbon footprint (not to be mistaken for the carbonised footprint he had after the attack).
  7. I'm assuming this is something that happens as a matter of course for a death in custody?

Not that I really give a damn.

8. Does anyone see the irony , that the morphine he was being given to ease his suffering was probably manufactured from poppies grown and harvested in the Middle East?

Scrap battery acid would have been preferable
  9. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Yep. We don't have Coroners up here. Job is done by the Fiscal.

Oh, and good riddance.
  10. I hope he continues to burn in whatever particular hell or indeed heaven that these feckwits go to............
  11. you know it would have been painless and guess who paid for it?
    bloody terrorist (sorry human) rights act :shakefist:
  12. Good riddance and i hope the pain and his suffering matched what he hoped too inflict
  13. Throughout his last days he will have been sustained by his deep, religious beliefs and the certainty that the afterlife awaits him.

He will no doubt be somewhat dissapointed to find that his afterlife consists of a hot place manned by a red bloke with horns and a tail. As we speak, the red bloke is undoing his trousers and saying "Welcome to paradise. I'm one of your virgins. Now bend over, there's a good chap".