• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Single serving man

#1
Right here.

These cold Afghan nights on stag in an ops room tend to be pretty lonely.

I know there are loads of woman scouring this site, perhaps a bit pissed of you were taking back to camp on a friday/Saturday night? and had to bugger off the next morning? Or heaven forbid to be ousted before 7am on a work day.

Well I'm young, fit(ish), and looking for a good pumping.

Days have been spent carrying GPMG's and loading Barmines and cutting barmines in the blistering heat. Counting ammunition, grenades, dets... the hardness goes on.
 
#3
Nightrained said:
Right here.

These cold Afghan nights on stag in an ops room tend to be pretty lonely.

I know there are loads of woman scouring this site, perhaps a bit pissed of you were taking back to camp on a friday/Saturday night? and had to bugger off the next morning? Or heaven forbid to be ousted before 7am on a work day.

Well I'm young, fit(ish), and looking for a good pumping.
That sounds sooo wrong.
 
#4
NT. I know of some good stock kicking about. Will have a word and set you up for when you return.

Mwahahaha

Does anyone else get the feeling EM has visited NT tonight?
 
#5
Fallschirmjager said:
Nightrained said:
Well I'm young, fit(ish), and looking for a good pumping.
I'll give you a good pumping. :)
Walk away from the Sapper Fallschirmjager or you'll be back in Colchester faster than you thought, went for a walk round the outskirts of the Glasshouse on Monday, its looking empty.
 
#7
So let me get this straight Nightrained, you would like a good pumping from a single serving man?
Do you want a man who is single and serving, or a man who can only cum once in a session?
Its like Chinese whispers in here. :?
 
#8
The_IRON said:
Walk away from the Sapper Fallschirmjager or you'll be back in Colchester faster than you thought, went for a walk round the outskirts of the Glasshouse on Monday, its looking empty.
They've all gone on xmas leave no doubt! :D
 
#9
Fatbadge said:
NT. I know of some good stock kicking about. Will have a word and set you up for when you return.

Mwahahaha

Does anyone else get the feeling EM has visited NT tonight?
Oh, dear, another NT moment.

FB, I think the question is; does EM ever leave NT alone? :roll:
 
#10
hehe.. Ok.. I reckon we can do better for our little man in the 'Stan..

no, no no..no!


Im due home from Afghan soon. My ballsack is full and Im looking for a squaddie cock hunter to shoot my load up. Expect to get ragged round the bedroom quite ferociously.. should we even make it to the bedroom...

PM me and lets get it on. Dont give a toss how old you are but the younger the better. My hard thrusts would probably kill an older woman
Anyone else got a better line for him!?

ps. Any SCHs... PM Nightrained direct. Mrs FB'd fekkin kill me if she saw my inbox full of offers....
 
#11
Fatbadge said:
hehe.. Ok.. I reckon we can do better for our little man in the 'Stan..

no, no no..no!


Im due home from Afghan soon. My ballsack is full and Im looking for a squaddie c*** hunter to shoot my load up. Expect to get ragged round the bedroom quite ferociously.. should we even make it to the bedroom...

PM me and lets get it on. Dont give a toss how old you are but the younger the better. My hard thrusts would probably kill an older woman
Anyone else got a better line for him!?

ps. Any SCHs... PM Nightrained direct. Mrs FB'd fekkin kill me if she saw my inbox full of offers....
Have you informed the slug that NT is looking for a woman.........Im sure she will bed him in nice and gentle but Six days with her will be far worst than his six months with the Taliban.

Slug,slug,slug,slug,slug
 
#13
This thread turned out quite differant to what I thought.

I've been recieving a lot off mail for "59 commando - op herrick 5" a mistake 'the sun' made in reprinting last years address out here. Anyway, I soon found out that theres alot of woman out there that want a bit of NT, perhaps minus the dagger on my sleve.

However, they talk rubbish and I'm just getting straight to the point on here. So far the inbox is empty, however I remain patiente.
 
#15
blessed baby cakes said:
Perhaps a distance learning course in GCSE English would open up a whole new horizon?

Or the Slug.

Beebs x
Well 'beebs', I think that's some good advice. Although, I don't think grammar is amoungst the top fetishes, do you take a dictionary to bed with you? S hit, waitout, going to have to fend off some taliban closing in on my position with my GMG.
 
#17
Nightrained said:
blessed baby cakes said:
Perhaps a distance learning course in GCSE English would open up a whole new horizon?

Or the Slug.

Beebs x
Well 'beebs', I think that's some good advice. Although, I don't think grammar is amoungst the top fetishes, do you take a dictionary to bed with you? S hit, waitout, going to have to fend off some taliban closing in on my position with my GMG.
I'd fancy your chances more there than with the Slug.

Beebs x
 
#18
blessed baby cakes said:
Nightrained said:
blessed baby cakes said:
Perhaps a distance learning course in GCSE English would open up a whole new horizon?

Or the Slug.

Beebs x
Well 'beebs', I think that's some good advice. Although, I don't think grammar is amoungst the top fetishes, do you take a dictionary to bed with you? S hit, waitout, going to have to fend off some taliban closing in on my position with my GMG.
I'd fancy your chances more there than with the Slug.

Beebs x
Okay, lets cut the small talk, are you accepting my offer?
 
#19
I'm fat, 41, got 3 kids and my OH is reading this as I type... and no ta to a threesome.

But good luck in the hunt, if you DO want to try the Slug route let us know how your recovery goes :D

Beebs x

Edit to add, or try chat.....there's usually and ear attached to a set of tits in there you can blow into.
 
#20
blessed baby cakes said:
I'm fat, 41, got 3 kids and my OH is reading this as I type... and no ta to a threesome.

But good luck in the hunt, if you DO want to try the Slug route let us know how your recovery goes :D

Beebs x
So, your a typical friday nighter?

Also, I've no idea what your on about by reffering to some sort of slug. Elaborate.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top