Single Parents

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by WRAPJOBAGAIN, Aug 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How can single parents get away without doing there jobs to the full including duties. If they can find time to go out and make a baby then they should be willing to do there job 100%. If they cant do there job to the max like the rest of them then they should be booted out!!!!!!

Only serious people to reply to this please
  2. Why did you post in the naafi if you only want serious replys?
  3. Been drinking have we?
  4. Wasnt sure where to put this
  5. OK everybody, fill in your own punch-lines :D
  6. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Serious reply to bone question.

Mate of mine is a single parent, because his wife was killed in a car crash. Are you saying he should be booted out?
  7. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Daughter of an old friend is a single parent, with 2 kids. Doesn't work, and is very hard up. Military death benefits not good.
  8. So the forums in "The serious Bit" didnt really appeal?
  9. Get fcuked
  10. Die you c'nt
  11. Bit of a spoon arent you...
    I am not a single parent and hopefully not a parent at all as not too keen on having any rugrats of my own.

I suppose you live in the world of pixies and elves, where butterflies and bunny wabbits do all the household chores with the squirrels while you sit there eating your utterly butterly on toast and you have a secure relationship that will last till you both die aged 110 within days of each other due to one of you being heartbroken when the other croaks it?

Get real you tube, people dont as a rule go out of their way to become single parents, unless they are chav scum looking for a free house and benefits, but i dont think we have too many of those in the army or if they are they are normally trying to escape it and better themselves. Relationships do tend to break up you know.
    Single parents i know, do tend to do everything that everyone else does unless it is a fastball and cant be helped, but in that case they normally get jiffed with something else at a later date that they can do without causing any dramas.
  12. nkob head! my wife and I are both in and we struggle, I'd be fukced if something happened to her - least safe in the knowledge I'll still have a job - until you're put in charge that is!

bet you'll be on about downgraded blokes next

then commonwealth blokes

Fcuk Off TROLL
  13. Well I think we all know where its going.
    Not very imaginative this one but fair play for trying!!
  14. Define serious.