Single parent mother begs on ebay

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by actiontoday, Apr 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Single parent of a three year old Michelle appears to be begging on ebay- but it's ok folks as she is offering to donate 15% to charity.

HERE

Anyone else outraged :twisted: or is it only me?

Purchases she has made on ebay in the past month or so include-
    Wireless USB Dongle Vista, BED HEAD HOOK UP MOUSSE WAX, HOLLYOAKS DANCE WORKOUT- NEW & SEALED DVD. KIPPER STORY CD, Girls On Top - Complete Series - NEW DVD, SCOOBY-DOO LIGHT SWITCH COVER/STICKER, SCOOBY DOO PERSONALISED DOOR PLAQUE ROOM SIGN etc etc

Hardly necessities! Perhaps the lady is not as poor as all that then?!
    What price personal pride and self respect now? 99p on ebay?

(If any journos use this info for a story please PM me to arrange to make a donation to a good cause of my choosing! :D cheers)

2. I like her nerve in a way, im a bit concerned about her sad lack of grammar mind.

It seems her three year old is struggling with the financial side of everday life, maybe his play school have increased the cost of kit kats ?

Still she is local to me so almost certainly a wonderful person fallen on hard times, after all Worthing is a lovely place.

3. If she wants I'll donate some of my DNA

4. The bidding list shows four people have bid £5 so far, that or it's her mates bidding. :roll:

5. 'To help clear her debt?' I bet she has all she wants i.e. clothes on store cards, electrical stuff, you name it.

A friend of my wife has just declared herself bankrupted so she doesn't have to pay back all her credit/store cards back, makes my blood boil as I don't go out spending money I don't have.

I'll buy her a can of petrol and some all weather matches, maybe she can do us a favour!...fcuking chav

6. You actually believe any of the stuff she has posted?

Excellent, well in that case, I have a Nigerian friend who has recently inherited £50m and needs to get it out of the country. I (sorry, he) will let you have 1% of the £50,000,000 if you will help...er...him

Just let him know your bank acount details and send me £1,000 to pay for the Nigerian solicitors' fees and he will transfer the £50,000,000 to your account so you can take your £500,000.

7. Is she Nigerian ?

EDIt : beat me to it john

8. I'll fcuk her for a fiver, I've got a thing about dirty little skanks with no sense of personal responsiblity and no willingness to work.

9. If it works, we can go on the lash with the proceeds. Deal?

10. Good on her for trying, now, if she would just put the same amount of effort into gettin herself a job....

11. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Is she fit?

12. i wonder if she has a webcam show like most of the slappers out there!

if not why!!!

an A for effort! but it would have been quicker to go down the pub and charge some ugly guy for a legover!
    or maybe the rest of her friends are too busy abusing(i mean babysitting) thier kids(from absent dads)to look after another one without enough payment for thier white lightning cider to keep them sweet!

il donate my dna also!! and if enough of us donate` she can sell it to a clinic...

i thought mindless chavettes couldn`t get any more desparate,despite shagging the lowest form of pondlife on the genetic scale!

13. Very scary,as she claims to live in Worthing...3 Miles from where I live :(

14. She has also bought a USB Vista dongle.
    In debt cos she has a top of the range laptop for her webcam shows?

15. I hope she will be declaring this extra income to the DSS as she is only allowed to earn £10 a week without it affecting her benefits....