Single Parent - Au Pair Entitlement ???

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by ewan2000, Aug 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hope someone can help with the following question :D

    Is there any entitlement/allowance for a Serving single parent with children living in an SFA for a Au Pair/Nannie in the UK. Apart from ensuring that the Au Pair will be Shagtastic will he be entitled to anything else????

    Any help appreciated :D
  2. Make sure that your Butler moves out.
  3. in_the_cheapseats

    in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

    No allowance - it is at your own cost you employ said person.

    Your only correspondence with MoD is for permission/notification of an non family resident at your Q.
  4. Or do what the rest do, bag some lonely singley out of the block. Move them into your SFA to look after your kids, they get regular sex/sky tv and hold lots of noisy singley bbq's round the house impressing the nieghbours.

    Dont forget to tell thier mates they can park all their cars and bikes on everyones front lawn.
  5. Is the OP joking?!?
  6. Cheers Cheapseats will pass it on many thanks :)