single mums

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by skinny00, Jun 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. can single mums join up and if so whats the crack with child care?shes 26 and her son is 7 :?
  2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Make your mind up. Which personality are you?
  3. im asking for friends as well as myself u numpty whats it to do with u anyway i thought thi site was supposed to be helpful but so far alot of u just seem to be clever c**ts who arent half as intelligent as you think you are :twisted:

4. ouch.
    so well, i thought id pop my head out, although for fear of it getting bitten off ill tread carefully

When my best friend applied to join the army, they told her that her child had to be 18 or over before she could leave.
    something to do with looking after themselves or something? :?
    sorry, dont know if this will help you at all.
  5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

As your requests so far seem to involve a pothead, a single mum and a burglar, I think I'll take the stance of being extremely cautious about you and you intentions towards joining the Army.

I have no idea where this dimwit got this information from. The Army is the same as any other employer, ie if you have a child (and are single, or both of you work) then you must arrange for childcare. Some larger stations have nurserys, but not all, depends on where your bloke gets posted.
  6. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

As for the burglar and the pothead - Fuck off, we don't want you.
  7. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I fcuking well are twice as smart a you. You ain't getting in dope head :D
  8. i suppose you were all such good little boys werent you?THOUGHT NOT :evil:
  9. I love single mums.....are you fit?

10. I second that, if Alberts got dibs on you, have you any similar mates, no fat chicks though please.. oh who am I kidding, I'll take a porker at the moment I suppose!! and their more than welcome to pinch my wallet in the morning when they leave.. jokes on them as all they'll get is an unused Tesco's Clubcard, an expired gym membership and all of 70 odd pence.

I'm not one to judge *citation may be needed* and there may very well be a story behind it, but I for one don't want to be sharing accommodation with a thieving twocer..!!
  11. Skinny00, my money is on the burglar. Tell him to apply for the Royal Engineers, he should do well, as they are excellent at nicking stuff.

I did three detachments with them and we lived like kings. Extra compo, all sorts of buckshee gear, I even hed two camp beds. Great mob. :wink:
  12. That's ma boys!
  13. so a slapper a thief and a smack head walk into a bar......

this surely has to be a joke

i call WAH!
  14. all we need is a one armed lesbian and we have a perfect NuLiebur 1/2 section for the modern Army.
  15. skinny00:my brother wants to join up but has spent time in jail,hes had a few sentences for comercial burglary and theft but the last time he was in was about 2004 maybe 2005 im not too sure so what are his chances?cheers in advance

If it was your brother who was the little Sh&& who did my house over a while back ask him to send my sodding stuff back and as to your pot head friend who would trust a dope head.