Single Mode or Multi Mode

How long are you laying the fibre? This will determine what fibre cable you are using.

OM1 (62.5/125)
OM2 (50/125)
OM3 (50/125)
OS1 (9/125)

From work to the block is about 400M. I am trying to move my DII terminal back to the block in the eveings so I can get on the internet.

From work to the block is about 400M. I am trying to move my DII terminal back to the block in the eveings so I can get on the internet.
Grafter.

Genius. When you've finished licking your windows clean, you might wanna read those SyOps you signed when you got your account.

Just buy an internet dongle you muppet.

Or see if there is a BTFON hotspot or similar knocking around.

How long are you laying the fibre? This will determine what fibre cable you are using.

OM1 (62.5/125)
OM2 (50/125)
OM3 (50/125)
OS1 (9/125)
OS1 is no more were on OS2 & OM3+ even OM4, Singlemode is Telecoms multimode is Datacoms hth

Can do you a cracking deal on 9/125 twin core Seismic (Mil Spec) Polyurethane cable.

Surely it would depend on what is in the store... and if the store holds fibre termination kit. I wouldn't really recommend buying such kit for 4 heads.

And I got in the POO for the person in the job before me using CAT 5 from one room to another because there was not a TAP in his office, You will be in a real world of hurt if that one got out.

What colour is the sky on your planet, sunshine?

My bad.

iljs, that's a steal that is.

llech send my cut to the usual location