Single Bi MoD Civvie looking for friends.

Hey,

Not done this before, so, here goes!

I'm a single bi lad looking for friends.

I don't have a lot of criteria, but I figure that this is the best place to find them.

I live up North and there are not many oppertunities that I can see to develop a relationship. Also, I'm too scared to ask people!

Well. Thats me. Lemme know if you're interested to know more!

jarrod248 said:
Blaze001 said:
Hey,

I don't have a lot of criteria, but I figure that this is the best place to find them.

I live up North and there are not many oppertunities that I can see to develop a relationship. Also, I'm too scared to ask people!

I've not done this type of thing before so i'll go out on a limb and say i've been a bit curious about sleeping with a man too.
I'm also from the North and enjoy manly things like beer and fags.
I'd be really interested to meet up even if for a coffee and a couple of vol au vents. If I've time i'll make us a nice quiche, you must love quiche all gays do.
oh fcuk it i'm no good at this foreplay stuff I'm going to ram my rock hard member up your arrse so hard my manly juices will squirt from your fcuking ear oles.
i can vouch for this :wink:

jarrod248 said:
Blaze001 said:
Hey,

I've not done this type of thing before so i'll go out on a limb and say i've been a bit curious about sleeping with a man too.
I'd be really interested to meet up even if for a coffee and a couple of vol au vents. If I've time i'll make us a nice quiche, you must love quiche all gays do.
oh fcuk it i'm no good at this foreplay stuff I'm going to ram my rock hard member up your arrse so hard my manly juices will squirt from your fcuking ear oles.

eeeeee Jarrod, thas a smooth talking fooker tha nos!!!

jarrod248 said:
PRC-349 said:
jarrod248 said:
Blaze001 said:
Hey,

And what do loose lips do? Well? That's right dribble c0ck juice.
mr subtle right there, my teachers always said i was a bit of a dribbler

jarrod248 said:
PRC-349 said:
jarrod248 said:
PRC-349 said:
jarrod248 said:
Blaze001 said:
Hey,

And what do loose lips do? Well? That's right dribble c0ck juice.
mr subtle right there, my teachers always said i was a bit of a dribbler
There is something hot about a man in football kit.
F*cking hate football, too much dribbling and not enough balls being walloped like in cricket

I consider myself Bi, im both straight and lezzer, so any bint who wants licking and humping, im your man. ;)

jarrod248 said:
PRC-349 said:
Gren said:
I consider myself Bi, im both straight and lezzer, so any bint who wants licking and humping, im your man. ;)
we remember verywell :wink:
I can assure you his neck tastes of old spice and when he looks over his shoulder with a finger in his mouth looking like a deer.........
and hs lips of finest walkers cheese and onion :D

jarrod248 said:
PRC-349 said:
jarrod248 said:
PRC-349 said:
Gren said:
we remember verywell :wink:
I can assure you his neck tastes of old spice and when he looks over his shoulder with a finger in his mouth looking like a deer.........
and hs lips of finest walkers cheese and onion :D
Do you mean his rosy red, puckered lips?
Gren has a prolapsed sphincter? 8O

Latest Threads