Singapore Soldier 'Remorseful' Over Maid Backpack Gaffe

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by JoeCivvie, Apr 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. (A bit of background - in Singapore and Hong Kong it is normal for middle-class families to have a Filipina, Indonesian or Sri Lankan maid or 'Domestic Helper'. In HK the minimum wage for an Amah who works 6 days a week - often from 0600 to midnight - is HK$3,580 per month or about 285 Quid plus food and room, which is about the size of a broom cupboard).

2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

aww fcuk I was hoping this was going to be an old school arrse story.

3. Comparisons of cost and chance of re-offending on the following approaches please:
    "counselled" = 3 one hour sessions discussing former life experiences, followed by 7 one hour sessions discussing football with shrink
    old method = taken out of sight with WO2 for punch in stomach and the magic words "Don't do that again".

• Like Like x 1
  4. To be fair she has the shape of a beast of burden, he clearly hasn't.I think it only right and proper she should carry it - she is being paid after all. I bet she could handle a whole load more weight - see how she can just rest it on one shoulder effortlessly?
    I reckon he needs two maids and a sedan chair.

5. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Blow jobs all round from the maid!

Clearly his Mummy thinks all that humping (tee hee) and ******* about on basic is not for her little 'un. In that international military behemoth known as the Singaporean Army.

6. And she seems happy with her lot

[​IMG]

7. next she'll be turning up for guard duty and next down onto the range...................

.........turn's up for deployment ....:excited:

8. She's obviously strong enough to carry the pack on just one shoulder and she can tab in flip flops. Be fair, she'd do a better job and make a better jungle warrior than the mummy's boy.

9. Of course it's good for women to have a purpose in life. I could do with a maid myself.

10. Think that's bad?

fanny-sunesson2.jpg

Poor Fanny has to carry this load for five hours at a time.

11. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

If you zoom in on the photo, she's a bit of a horror, but at that age, the poor lads hormones are all over the place. I bet when Mummy has given her a good shoeing over this public loss of face, he will try to make it all up to her when Mumsy turns in for the night.

12. Hardly a new idea is it?

[​IMG]

13. I thought that was what women were for.

14. The poor lad's been gripped because his Amah's hair is too long and her flip flops ain't polished.