Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Singapore - At night

Alonso's a cnut too. 'oh boo hoo that nasty man ron dennis wont make me number one, so I'm throwing my toys out of the pram.' GYAC, you whingeing gobshite, if he wouldnt do it for Senna or Lauda (not that they asked mind, because neither of them were sh1tebags like you) what makes you special?? pillock.

How the feck does Raikonnen get put down as 4 laps behind, when he crashed out, surely he should be down as unclassified ?? Yet another FIA decision ????

maguire said:
Alonso's a cnut too. 'oh boo hoo that nasty man ron dennis wont make me number one, so I'm throwing my toys out of the pram.' GYAC, you whingeing gobshite, if he wouldnt do it for Senna or Lauda (not that they asked mind, because neither of them were sh1tebags like you) what makes you special?? pillock.

Climb off the fence maguire - say what you really mean :pissedoff:

'Climb off the fence maguire - say what you really mean'

fair play to him, that was a good drive. but he still behaved like a pillock last year.

Sarge_Knows_Best said:
saintstone said:
How the feck does aikonen get put down as 4 laps behind, when he crashed out, surely he should be down as unclassified ?? Yet another FIA decision ????

ah its the ferrari effect again

no, that is standard practice for all races afaik.

maguire said:
Sarge_Knows_Best said:
saintstone said:
How the feck does aikonen get put down as 4 laps behind, when he crashed out, surely he should be down as unclassified ?? Yet another FIA decision ????

ah its the ferrari effect again

no, that is standard practice for all races afaik.

If you don't finish the race, you go down as unclassified, not how many laps you were behind.

Auld-Yin said:
Bet yah that Ferraraaagh try to get night time racing banned now. No points for the 'Tallies :)

Ferraaaaagh starting to kick off. What a surprise.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7644042.stm

Ferrari furious over Singapore GP

Di Montezemolo remains confident of Ferrari's title chances
Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo has launched a scathing attack on Sunday's Singapore Grand Prix.

Renault's Fernando Alonso took victory at the Marina Bay circuit but Ferrari drivers Filipe Massa slipped from pole to 13th and Kimi Raikkonen crashed out.

"When we race on tracks which should be used for the circus, anything can happen," he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"This is humiliating for F1 and it is an aspect I want to talk about with the other teams in the next few weeks."

F1's first night race drew rave reviews from spectators but drivers complained about how bumpy the track was, particularly off the racing line, which made overtaking difficult on a street circuit hemmed in by barriers.

There were two safety car interventions, the first of which turned the race upside down and contributed to Spaniard Alonso's unexpected victory for Renault.

It was a bitter day, but there are three races left and I have faith in all of Ferrari's men

Luca di Montezemolo

Alonso pitted before the safety car emerged a third of the way into the Grand Prix, which enabled him to tack onto the back of the field under safety car conditions and then go to the front when other drivers pitted when the pit lane was reopened.

Montezemolo, appointed this month as the first chairman of the F1 Teams Association, said before the race that street circuits, with their lack of overtaking opportunities, were not the way forward for the sport.

McLaren chief executive Martin Whitmarsh expects the events in Singapore to prompt a change in the rules relating to when drivers can pit under safety car conditions.

"It will happen I am sure by the start of next year," Whitmarsh told Autosport magazine.

"For people to change now they have to accept they got it hopelessly wrong, and it has to change during the winter."

606: DEBATE
I thought it was a great track, the addition of it being at night made it more unusual and the constant danger of hitting a wall made it more exicting

F12008

Ferrari's failure to score any points in Singapore meant McLaren's Lewis Hamilton, who finished third behind Alonso, extended his championship lead over Massa to seven points with three races left.

"It was a bitter day, but there are three races left and I have faith in all of Ferrari's men," said Montezemolo. "We saw that last year in the final race in Brazil.

"Ferrari went through times much more difficult than this. I expect Massa and Raikkonen to always finish first and second in the three remaining races. In any case, ahead of McLaren.

The team president also backed the mechanics who gave Massa the green light during a pit stop despite the fuel hose still being attached to the car as he sped away.

"We have extraordinary mechanics who in other occasions have swung results our way," said Montezemolo.

"We must stay close to each other because Ferrari are always world champions and are still in the running to win."

BooHoo-Cry_baby.jpg

Man the fuck up, you poncy wop tosser. If Ferrari had their way, all races would be run at Santa Pod, in the dry with the other teams only allowed to race their cars from inside their transporters.

I used to love Ferrari and all they stood for. They are just a bunch of whining cunts now.