Sinead O Conner joins Sinn Fein

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Popular singer and reputed head case had just announced she has joined Sinn Fein.
This could be the first time I've ever felt sorry for them.

Get your facts right.....

....she was never popular......

...and the "singer" is a matter of opinion....

Rodney2q

Bjork should be in the Monster Raving Loony Party.

Popular singer and reputed head case had just announced she has joined Sinn Fein.
Shame she couldnt just Winehouse herself....

I'd always just assumed she was all along.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Get your facts right.....

....she was never popular......

...and the "singer" is a matter of opinion....

Rodney2q

No I'll disagree with you on that she could carry a tune. Willie Nelson and herself on 'don't give up' was particularly good. And I'm a huge fan of Kate Bush. Also va pensiero with Zucchero.

They deserve each other.

Should we be alarmed or something? :?

Girl is a bit messed up but she does have a decent voice

Both from her "Sean Nós Nua" album

Wasn't she a god-botherer of sorts?
If I recall she split with the RC church and joined a group that had split off called the Irish Apostolic Orthodox Church (or something that sounds a bit like that) She later was ordained as a priest in that church. Any religion that does not teach blowing stuff up to get to heaven is OK with me.

SIS usually select anonymous "grey men" for their infiltration of orgs. This represents a change of MO. Should be interesting to see what damage she can do.
:)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
SIS usually select anonymous "grey men" for their infiltration of orgs. This represents a change of MO. Should be interesting to see what damage she can do.
:)
There is precedent for using high profile agents:- there are the examples of GA and MMcG for instance.

There is precedent for using high profile agents:- there are the examples of GA and MMcG for instance.
Nah - they were allegedly "bought" when young and unknown.......

SIS simply provided the battlespace-shaping opps to ensure that they rose to the top of the festering, steaming pile of dung.

Will it come to light that she was raped whilst younger by, ahem, the freedom fighters?

I'm surprised the ray had time for bombings and maiming, with the amount of raping and noncery that seems to have gone on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lindermyer The NAAFI Bar 234
General Melchett Films, Music and All Things Artsy 14