Since Leaving the Armed Forces, is your life crap?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by uncle_vanya, Aug 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So, after leaving the armed Forces, or due to leave shortly - is your life crap, or do you have a fulfilled time post Forces Life, drinking, eating, fornicating as Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen did whilst serving under the lash of the Tara, Station WO, Fleet Chief Regulating Branch.

Discuss in simple terms of Anglo-Saxon terminology.

I know.... I need to take my Meds again this morning.

2. No it's great, I've got loads of internet friends, I'm busy drinking my way through my pension and if I keep the curtains closed people can't see the filth through the windows.

Oh no hang on that's not me.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  3. Being a dog killing alchies nothing to joke about you know.

4. Marvelous

5. can anyone else smell catshit?

6. Nope, but I can smell my own shit as I farted.

7. The ability to chose not to deal with cunts rather than having to suffer them can only be a plus.

• Like Like x 2
  8. The military doesn't have sole dibs on cunts though - I've met shed loads since signing my final clearance chit!
    Oh, and to answer the OP - not at all.

• Like Like x 2
  9. An easy way to see if your life is crap as a civilian is to look around the inside of the vehicle you are driving.

If it is a lorry, then yes, your life is crap.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Something you want to share with the group? We're all friends here, let's have a group hug.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Could be worse, you could be staring at the cargo bay of a transit van through terrified eyes, while bound and gagged.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I'm having a fucking awesome time.

13. Funnily enough, so am I!!!

14. No, I had a great time in the Army, mainly enjoyed all 22 years, but got out 13 years ago and have been having a great time since, although this particular 5-star hotel is a bit pish, it has to be said.

15. Pentonville again eh?