Simon Mann Trial footage

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by actiontoday, Jun 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seems like a dignified performance from Mann.
    I know he has been a silly bugger,but I do hope he manages to get home sooner than later.

2. Typical, innit? The little people are hanged, while the big cheeses enjoy tea and biccies.

That utterly ghastly gobshite Mark Thatcher used all the substantial influence his (equally, if not even more, ghastly) Ma had to pull his repulsive, wrinkly neck out of the sling. I well remember my telegram to Moggie Dodger when her favourite (and only) currant-bun somehow managed to get lost on the Safari-Rally (or whatever it's called) He was the ONLY participant who actually manage to do that: "Dear Maggie, I was so unhappy to hear that you son has been lost on the rally. I was even more shocked to hear that you weren't with him!"

I had initially hoped that this trial would finally expose the entirely selfish financial reasons for the coup attempt, but it appears that that's not about to happen. Well! what a fückin' surprise, eh?

MsG

3. The trial is due to end today so if any God botherers amongst us want to put a good word in to the big man upstairs on Simon's behalf, now might be the right time.

4. The PA say that a verdict's not going to happen until sometime next week.

5. Yes,that is a nice sentiment.I don't know about divine intervention but I do wish him good luck.
    Can't say the same about that oily heap of sh*t,the boy Thatcher though.

6. Saw the result of the trial a few days ago and am very pleased with the outcome. I'm an un-ashamed fan of this guy. Met him only once when he was doing one of the 'Bloody Sunday' films, and, as a man of this town we got chatting.

I've resisted commenting until now. A Ugandan friend speculated on the verdict, emphasising the current Mugabe scenario with El Presidente Obiang's stance of wishing to appear a more conciliatory African figure. What timing!

7. Lucretia

Lucretia Old-Salt Book Reviewer