Simon Cowell to live forever

#2
NO, NO, NO!

Having said that I do recall how Wesley Snipes died in "The Demolition Man" and can only hope for more of the same with regards to Cowell!
 
#4
JimmyNeutron said:
NO, NO, NO!

Having said that I do recall how Wesley Snipes died in "The Demolition Man" and can only hope for more of the same with regards to Cowell!
I really see no reason why we should wait for him to die before sticking him in a vat of liquid nitrogen... I'm sure a grateful nation would thank us!
 
#5
Arc_Angel said:
JimmyNeutron said:
NO, NO, NO!

Having said that I do recall how Wesley Snipes died in "The Demolition Man" and can only hope for more of the same with regards to Cowell!
I really see no reason why we should wait for him to die before sticking him in a vat of liquid nitrogen... I'm sure a grateful nation would thank us!
Fair one. You get Cowell and I'll nip to B&Q for the liquid nitrogen. :twisted:
 
#8
I know Cowell's nephew!!!
 
#10
JimmyNeutron said:
sarge_massage_my_passage said:
I know Cowell's nephew!!!
I'm awfully sorry to hear that. How are you coping? :twisted:
Don't worry... there's plenty of liquid Nitrogen to go round!
 
#11
Arc_Angel said:
JimmyNeutron said:
sarge_massage_my_passage said:
I know Cowell's nephew!!!
I'm awfully sorry to hear that. How are you coping? :twisted:
Don't worry... there's plenty of liquid Nitrogen to go round!
lol, he's not a bad fella actually
 
#12
i like simon cowell. X factor would not be the same without him and to top it off he DOES have an eye for talent. That you cant deny.
 
#13
He has an eye for young blonde birds that are willing to do terrible things for their shot at fame you mean! Girls Aloud didn't have to suck any c0ck to get famous, oh no ;-)! Actually, that sounds alright, how do you get into the pop impresario game?
 
#14
zubrzycki said:
i like simon cowell. X factor would not be the same without him and to top it off he DOES have an eye for talent. That you cant deny.
On the other hand he entertains chavs and saddo's who believe programs like the x factor are real and that they could become stars.
I suppose if they're watching him they aren't on the streets though.
 
#16
Should use liquid oxygen instead!

Anyone AAC or RAF wise see the video "Dr LOX" ??

Danny
 
#18
Trick,

simon is and always will be more successful than you. i am sure that with your attitude that (even if somehow you made it on tv as an entertainer) you would be regarded in a worse fashion than Jade Goody
 
#19
Fear not, good people of Britain, for Mr Cowell will be the architect of his own demise. My simple yet elegant reasoning is thus:

Simon Cowell has, for many years now, contributed to a social shift within the UK; a shift which has seen a rise in expectations of instant gratification, a dampening of moral fibre and intense desire amongst the populace for undeserved fame and glory. It is no coincidence that Mr Cowell's rise to fame and fortune has occured simultaneously with the expansion of Chav culture, increased crime rates and falling education standards. In turn, this dwindling supply of suitably-intelligent children and young adult taking proper degrees in areas such as medicine, science and engineering (preferring, instead, to do Media Studies) points to an unavoidable gap in the skill-sets of our future doctors and scientists - the very people who made cryogenics possible and will be in charge of it in the future - the very people who will be required to thaw those people entering the liquid nitrogen vats today. With no skilled doctors available to thaw him out safely and successfully, and with no more inspiration coming from our engineers in order to create a suitable host for his living head, Simon Cowell is doomed to perish like a frozen chicken when the timer runs out of his ice-bath. Even on the off chance he defrosts properly, there won't be the medical knowledge required to cure what killed him in the first place - supposedly one of the main drivers behind cryogenics.


Basically, the cnut's dumbed us down that far that he won't be able to get the help he needs at the other end of his immortality scam. Serves him right.
 
#20
Going to be a little miffed when he finds out one of the idiot chav medicos got it wrong and he finds himself reclining in a bath of nitric acid instead of liquid nitrogen.
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads