Builds Simmerits 1/35 Chally 2 build as I'm a bit bored and no-one's done one yet!

don't forget to make a miniature version of 'pass the pigs'
I spent hours playing that on the turret of a chally in the desert many many years ago.
//Thread drift//

Apologies - at the height of the popularity of Pass the Pigs one of our sleek black messengers of death was skippered by a nasty and universally hated chap nick-named the Pink Pig.

He banned Pass the Pigs on that particular (T) boat.

//Carry on!//

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Last batch of pics...

cr2 11.jpg
cr2 12.jpg
cr2 13.jpg
cr2 14.jpg
cr2 15.jpg
cr2 16.jpg
cr2 17.jpg
cr2 18.jpg
cr2 19.jpg
cr2 20.jpg
cr2 21.jpg

Got a bit more resin on.... mounts for the skirts done

6E70D4CC-E22C-465D-AFB8-6E5C538AF08D.jpeg

Last edited:

ACAB

LE
Fire extinguishers could be green or red. At least they were in my day and it didn't matter where they were stationed.

Done a bit today but not shed loads as I’m currently dying from the after effects of this bloody vaccine. I’ve got all the sodding symptoms of covid FFS.

anyway

8A5753C0-F953-418B-B1F1-9883BD0BBFA2.jpeg

Sorted the drivers viewing port by filling in the holes with milliput and filled in some of the pointless holes for lights etc that I won’t be fitting from the kit.

don't forget to make a miniature version of 'pass the pigs'
I spent hours playing that on the turret of a chally in the desert many many years ago.

While serving in the Yeomanry in the1990's my troop used to play that in the pub in the evenings. At the end of each round the player with the lowest score bought the next round. You could find it a very expensive evening or enjoy free beer all night depending on your luck... :)

Done a bit today but not shed loads as I’m currently dying from the after effects of this bloody vaccine. I’ve got all the sodding symptoms of covid FFS.

anyway

View attachment 563910
Sorted the drivers viewing port by filling in the holes with milliput and filled in some of the pointless holes for lights etc that I won’t be fitting from the kit.
been there Mate, leave the tank to one side and flop down in the sofa in front of a good movie, like, Lawrence of Arabia, Ben Hurr, Bridge over the River kWAI, Bridge too far, Pour yourself a long drink and hunker down.

been there Mate, leave the tank to one side and flop down in the sofa in front of a good movie, like, Lawrence of Arabia, Ben Hurr, Bridge over the River kWAI, Bridge too far, Pour yourself a long drink and hunker down.
Three weeks later? I had mine on the 16th last month and I’m decked again

Latest Threads