Builds Simmerits 1/35 Chally 2 build as I'm a bit bored and no-one's done one yet!

You’ve got to admit it’s tempting. Problem is I’d need a 360 degree view of it including a plan view from above it to do it justice. If you think the Berlin Chally has taken an age, the digital one would be a good 6 weeks to do the paint job I reckon.
Find someone who can produce a Dip or a wrap!

D

Deleted 136127

6BBCCE2E-D46A-4186-9D95-8791C5118055.jpeg

18CBB637-9B82-4FE2-A71A-AC6A037A2F53.jpeg

That’s the first track fitted. The lower hull is complete and the correct wheels are fitted.

LARD

LE
We should get a poll going lads. Lets all vote on Si's kit building future.

I want to see more!

A sad indictment on the state of arrse.

I enjoy these threads a lot. The attention to detail is mind-boggling.

A sad indictment on the state of arrse.

I enjoy these threads a lot. The attention to detail is mind-boggling.
He brings it on himself half the time, from what I've seen. There's a vicious circle of others poking him, him poking others - and all react.

However, @Simmerit's models are fantastic - I've been following the Chally from the start (and tried to help by providing reference photos where I can).

D

Deleted 136127

He brings it on himself half the time, from what I've seen. There's a vicious circle of others poking him, him poking others - and all react.

However, @Simmerit's models are fantastic - I've been following the Chally from the start (and tried to help by providing reference photos where I can).

When new users with no contacts start to stalk you and your mrs on Linkedin, it's time to go.

This is supposed to be a bit of a laugh. Its now not.

Let's leave it at that.

When new users with no contacts start to stalk you and your mrs on Linkedin, it's time to go.

Let's leave it at that.
It's a free country, of course.

I will miss your modelling prowess. I wish you the very best for the future.

stuskimac

Old-Salt

Let's leave it at that.
That's a real shame your leaving, I've really enjoyed & look forward to your builds. Your attention to detail is second to none & your techniques are amazing, as are your completed builds. Sorry your leaving & best of luck in your endeavours.

P.S. Couldn't you come back under a new user/ closed account kind of thing & just post model builds, that would be great :)

Latest Threads