Builds Simmerits 1/35 Chally 2 build as I'm a bit bored and no-one's done one yet!

I'm devastated. And I'm doing two of their Challys as well!

that was an expensive grope, he should have gone to see Quantock Lil, he'd have got a grope and more besides, and would have still been a WO next morning

that was an expensive grope, he should have gone to see Quantock Lil, he'd have got a grope and more besides, and would have still been a WO next morning.
SSgt pension instead of a WO2? Pretty expensive grope.

D

Deleted 136127

SSgt pension instead of a WO2? Pretty expensive grope.

Very. I bet his Mrs isn’t very amused either.

He’s lucky he’s not being binned. I certainly will t be painting his name on either of my panzers the scoundrel!

That will teach him!

D

Deleted 136127

Meanwhile. Back at the bat cave.

a highly sophisticated jig to make the second mount for the drums.

57AA3989-55DE-4044-968F-D4C085D86A64.jpeg

D

Deleted 136127

Do like those racks, bees knees Si.

Thank you. Quite please with how they have turned out thus far.

what do you think of the half drum? I’ve tidied it up a bit. I need to dig out some straps for th r lashings as well, which I’ve got somewhere or other. Spares for the Wokka build!

what do you think of the half drum? I’ve tidied it up a bit. I need to dig out some straps for th r lashings as well, which I’ve got somewhere or other. Spares for the Wokka build!
Looking good, you going to add the strengthening ribs?

Boxy

GCM

Would it be a hinged lid with hasp and of course padlock?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Is it bad that I instantly confirmed that grain elevator as being from the battle of Stalingrad not from its colours or shape, but from the layout of the yard around it?

I remember a similar model in a Blue Peter annual.
Cornflakes box and 3 kitchen roll holders!

D

Deleted 136127

Would it be a hinged lid with hasp and of course padlock?

I’ve seen one with the drum cut as per my effort. Unfortunately I can’t find the picture. It was stuffed with kit and had what looked like a tarp covering it then was secured with the straps

Latest Threads