Builds Simmerits 1/35 Chally 2 build as I'm a bit bored and no-one's done one yet!

I’ve not fitted the thermal exhausts which is what they are.

8581885D-B6B8-4E7F-9778-FDE31A2754CB.jpeg

it’s creeping forwards slowly

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I’ve not fitted the thermal exhausts which is what they are.

View attachment 563488
it’s creeping forwards slowly

are you going to be painting the wheels/tracks in situ or are they coming off? also, how will you be doing the turret and the stuff hanging off the rear? I'm long out of practice, but I was always led to the impression you did the smaller bits before you attached them?

are you going to be painting the wheels/tracks in situ or are they coming off? also, how will you be doing the turret and the stuff hanging off the rear? I'm long out of practice, but I was always led to the impression you did the smaller bits before you attached them?
Yep wheels and tracks will come off.

Turret should do OK as it is - not sure how much more stuff I will put on it yet.

I won’t be putting much more on the back. Not sure about the light clusters yet.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Yep wheels and tracks will come off.

Turret should do OK as it is - not sure how much more stuff I will put on it yet.

I won’t be putting much more on the back. Not sure about the light clusters yet.

what about things like that PE cable reel hanging off the back?

Should be fine. There's not actually much detail to pick out on it to be honest. Its pretty straight forward

Should be fine. There's not actually much detail to pick out on it to be honest. Its pretty straight forward

So this is how shit the resin is....

ABED9CEC-D0F1-44DC-8CAF-3956256CAF2C.jpeg

tempted to do the Ryefield one in parallel for comparison purposes