Builds Simmerits 1/35 Chally 2 build as I'm a bit bored and no-one's done one yet!

This has just landed from Amazon. Cheap way of knocking out masks for the wheels when I paint them.

1D5CA4D1-08A4-46E0-96AD-C64B77B16143.jpeg

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Boots, puttees and an extra 30 secs on your second mile and a half in retrospect!

Trainers!?

It was 11 and a half minutes in boots.
10 and a half in trainers.

Which was a complete bastard as my average was 11 minutes no matter what I worn on my feet!

Last edited:

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
It was 15 and a half minutes in boots.
14 and a half in trainers.

Which was a complete bastard as my average was 15 minutes no matter what I worn on my feet!
When I joined up it was 1.5 miles in 11:30 maximum in boots following a previous squadded 1.5 miles in 15 minutes. When trainers arrived it went down to 10:30.

This was for those under 29 I think.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
When I joined up it was 1.5 miles in 11:30 maximum in boots following a previous squadded 1.5 miles in 15 minutes. When trainers arrived it went down to 10:30.

This was for those under 29 I think.

You are completely correct, corrected my earlier post.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer

LARD

LE
You try pushing a big metal chair, a lamp and a tray of instruments 1.5 miles.

Dentists are gods, and fit as fûck.

(Written just in case, somehow, my dentist ever read this...)
Got to agree there. Eons ago, was shooting at Beckingham near Newark when I broke a tooth.

Our medic arranged for me to get the fang fixed at RAF Scampton.

Rocked up to be 'dealt' with by an extremely fit looking female squadron leader. She had huge fun bags, which the boy LARD loved squirming his head into. Ooooo I can almost feel them again.......

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Got to agree there. Eons ago, was shooting at Beckingham near Newark when I broke a tooth.

Our medic arranged for me to get the fang fixed at RAF Scampton.

Rocked up to be 'dealt' with by an extremely fit looking female squadron leader. She had huge fun bags, which the boy LARD loved squirming his head into. Ooooo I can almost feel them again.......
Can we have a new thread, please?

And some tissues.

It’s fair to say I feel like one of the seven dwarfs!!! Pissing myself laughing!!

3D562A29-4053-4215-8479-225C8667C234.jpeg

This is a punch set. I need it to complete the dozer blade. Cost a bloody fortune

Reduces the length of the vehicle for travelling in convoy? Easier for underground parking? :grin:

barrel doesn’t get full of mud when in lots of clarts with the additional benefit of its much quicker to clean?

could be practice for when the Russians come also