Builds Simmerit’s British MkV Centurion build in 1/35

Dryclad91

War Hero
and the subsequent HESH also hit the target, much to the relief of the Commander, who just happens to be a member of this site.

1632730046374.png
Just to refresh your memory, if you refer to me in your post, then I was the commander of 0D on that "Shoot" but you are right the gunner was , under the threat of death, very relieved when both rounds found the target^^;.
In the photy I am admiring my handiwork...............please leave the bubbly alone, it only ever got you into trouble...............:drunken:

Just to refresh your memory, if you refer to me in your post, then I was the commander of 0D on that "Shoot" but you are right the gunner was , under the threat of death, very relieved when both rounds found the target^^;.
In the photy I am admiring my handiwork...............please leave the bubbly alone, it only ever got you into trouble...............:drunken:
Many apologies will edit the post immediately good sir.

What me get into trouble, now how would I do that.

D

Deleted 136127

5C320B32-723D-41C0-8962-E08CD229CC9C.jpeg

Last post in here for @Helm for when he starts his Cent. I’m on with the tracks anyway.

Get yourself some of these for the tracks when I send you them. Prime then with Halfords grey then spray the track ‘dark tracks’ which you mix 50/50 with mr colour levelling thinner.

76275A1C-05D9-491B-BD82-10FEE5CA89ED.jpeg

These are the Cromwell and Centaur tracks. Once the dark tracks is applied and dry, put the rust on with a paint brush. When that’s dry, apply the gun metal pigment to the flat bits of the track. You put it on with an eye makeup applicator. Nick one from your Mrs or daughter if you are unlucky enough to have one. When you rub it on, you get a shiny metal effect like this

52E067CA-716C-469E-B7FA-5D6B514F4F10.jpeg

A3F97F18-EC10-47F1-8CAF-D767BFF39B2B.jpeg

Latest Threads