Sim Free Mobile Under £179

Looked a Samsung A10 which will do the job and sim free @ £139?
A bit late, but... I just replaced a MOTO C plus that to use with an A10. Bought via Amazon from Smart ACC Ltd, which seems to be a N.London one-man band. Got it for £129, instructions in Bulgarian, but phone set for UK and UK charger, so no problems as the instructions are downloadable from Samsung. Samsung Smart Switch transfers your data from the old phone easily.
Excellent phone, certainly better than the Moto dogshit that is now a Showbox media slinger to my tv.

A bit late, but... I just replaced a MOTO C plus that to use with an A10. Bought via Amazon from Smart ACC Ltd, which seems to be a N.London one-man band. Got it for £129, instructions in Bulgarian, but phone set for UK and UK charger, so no problems as the instructions are downloadable from Samsung. Samsung Smart Switch transfers your data from the old phone easily.
Excellent phone, certainly better than the Moto dogshit that is now a Showbox media slinger to my tv.
много добре

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I bought an Honor 8e or something for 130 sovs from carphone warehouse and bunged it on giff gaff
mainly for asset tracking, but it takes half decent pics and the battery lasts well
only down side was it did not come with earpieces, I could have done with them when using the map navigation system on my motorbike , normally use a map, but this bit of france was full of motorway junctions, although it was loud enough to hear with my visor up

plonker762

Swinger
I've been using DOOGEE X20 for the last year. No problems except its not the best camera. 46 quid off amazon. spare battery 15 quid. sim free

Arkanstigger

War Hero
I use giffgaff & moto g handsets

you'll have to pay £10 for sim when you buy it, but even then its still £10 cheaper overall than carphone warehouse or whatever...
Got a G7 Power from Argos for £139. Bit bigger than expected but a really good bit of kit, massive 5000mhA battery, been giving it a fair bit of use over the last 2 days and still at 35%.

Camera surprisingly good and very good reception and call clarity. I got it to replace my dying Samsung S6 edge, and actually think the Moto is the better phone.

Got an exact copy of a Galaxy s10+ from eBay for £69. Sim free. It's fine, and everyone thinks I'm a rich S.O.B.

Got an exact copy of a Galaxy s10+ from eBay for £69. Sim free. It's fine, and everyone thinks I'm a rich S.O.B.
Quote your post in two months

Got a G7 Power from Argos for £139. Bit bigger than expected but a really good bit of kit, massive 5000mhA battery, been giving it a fair bit of use over the last 2 days and still at 35%.

Camera surprisingly good and very good reception and call clarity. I got it to replace my dying Samsung S6 edge, and actually think the Moto is the better phone.
My wife bought one, had it a week and only charged it twice. She is very chuffed, and it is only marginally slower than my Samsung S8.

Latest Threads