Silvo Berlusconi - CUNT OR LEGEND???

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bitterandtwisted, Jan 22, 2011.

1. No the mans a **** and total disgrace to his country

22 vote(s)
  2. Fair play 70 year old smashing ho's all uber de platz!! Total legend

57 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The doris in image 3 who calls him papi I reckon hes given her a pearl necklace.
  2. He's a legend, but then I'm biased I support AC Milan and he does own the club.
  3. Apart from the scary looking gwar (No 7 I think) you've got to give credit where it's due. I mean, twins for fuck sake! And he's 73! The man's a legend.
  4. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

I think he is a cunt. But will will freely admit that is jealousy and bitterness talking...
  5. He's a legendary cunt
  6. Can you imagine David Cameron getting away with this....

7. A lgend in his own munch time.
  8. he's like the mad uncle everyone wanted, turned upto to school to collect you once in a while in a flash car ,with the new pair of footie boots you wanted, then tells the school bully to fuck off and didn't rape you
  9. Everyone wants to be him but wont admit it:hump::hump:
  10. [​IMG]
    BBC News - Italy PM Silvio Berlusconi prostitute allegations widen

check the dress ..........

I cant help thinking that Clintons "smoking gun" (or cigar, which wasnt ) was Monica lewdinski's blue dress

which didn't get dry cleaned ...and was used as proof in the subsequent court case against him .("I did not have sex with that woman")

So whats the game here ..? the 17 year old setting up Silvio ?
    Why a blue dress ?
    Was this set up by silvio sticking up two fingers , plus something else ,at the prosecutors ?
    Did SIlvio arrange this photocall ..?..If so, why did the handlers allow this girl on camera with such a brazen stain , even if it was innocent , it doesn't imply it , so was it deliberate ?

more fun and games to be had ..methinks

Did he have a bet on with Clinton ..that he could do the same and get away with it ?

Surprised he wasn't smoking a cigar
  11. squeekingsapper

squeekingsapper LE Reviewer

Sit and see. One of the last beauties was a soviet spy, who although she never charged him for her services, it all comes back to bite him on the arris.
  12. He is a legend! In every single way!
  13. Legend: I particularly loves the way he jumps from one epic disaster which would sink lesser men, to another without the needle on his giveafuckometer leaving the left stop. Even Alan Clark's ghost has tipped his hat.

(Glad he's not running my country, though.)