Silvio "Im not a hypocrite" Berlusconi spits his dummy out

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Dominus-Mortis, Apr 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh dear, seems Mr B is non to pleased with the election result.

Italian election result

Loved the quote "But Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi's coalition is disputing the results and refusing to concede defeat.

An aide to Mr Berlusconi demanded a "scrupulous" investigation into why an estimated 500,000 ballots were annulled."

Silvio Berlusconi accusing someone of shady dealings, you couldn't make it up.

Well, never mind Silvio, if it gets to much there's a spare bed at David Mills' House now old shovel face has moved out.

2. Hahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhaaa

Ciao kettle....
  3. Well I for one will miss Silvio Berlusconi (seriously I will) - Prodi is just boring and his coalition won't last.
  4. At least Berlusconi was successful and stole with a smile. Prodi was implicated in the sale of Serbia Telecom to an Italian consortium back in the days of Milosevic. Prodi's fee for 'arranging' the deal? 300,000,000 Euros (yes, three hundred million euros). Not a bad commission on a 2 billion euro deal. The fact that the deal was illegal and was against the sanctions at the time have been ignored.

Also please do not mention Prodi's time at the head of the EU when it surpassed all previous efforts at corruption.
  5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

While I'm not an expert on Berlosconi's policies he has headed the only Italian government to complete its term in office since WWII. Says something. Although I agree he's a smarmy git.
  6. bye bye mafioso di merda!!!!!

The jail is the only place for that @@@@@.......hmm there is no proper word for him......but still could so many still vote him???? i am ashamed
  7. Quite so - there was never a dull moment with Berlusconi. In comparison, Prodi is just a typically earnest, dull, left-wing Italian politician, who - if indeed his lot have won - will govern ineffectively; also, he is not as pure as he makes out. If the powers-that-be in Italy ever do eventually hang something on Berlusconi, he wil create a very big splash (which is probably why he will never get nailed).
  8. at this moment Italy would have voted even for Donald Duck......we have so enough.... :lol: