silver surfer

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by ancienturion, Apr 30, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

I was in Costa Coffee recently when my stomach started rumbling and I realised that I desperately needed to fart.
    The place was packed but the music was really loud so to get relief and reduce embarrassment I timed my farts to the beat of the music.
    After a couple of songs I started to feel much better. I finished my coffee and noticed that everyone was staring at me….
    then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my Ipod……..

This is what happens when old people start using technology!

• Like Like x 4
  2. It makes them fart?

3. How did you know you were in Costa Coffee ? You may have been at your melamine drop leaf coffee table urinating onto your lino floor. Alzheimer's is a terrible disease.

How did you know you were in Costa Coffee ? You may have been at your melamine drop leaf coffee table urinating onto your lino floor. Alzheimer's is a terrible disease.

How did you know you were in Costa Coffee ? You may have been at your melamine drop leaf coffee table urinating onto your lino floor. Alzheimer's is a terrible disease.

[h=1][/h]

4. Your avatar says it all