silver shadows

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by section10, Sep 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. am i the only one that has mint green silver shadows, every one else i know has grey ones, whats the crack i stand out amile. :oops:

do we have to actually wear these on 2 week cmsr
  2. lean mean green machine eh mate :D

yea mines silver like
  3. Green Shadows just don't have the same ring do they!
  4. jmj

jmj Old-Salt

I think it was a 80 / 20 silver / green split on my CMSR. (of those that actually wore them).
    I wore my own trainers for CMSR and it was never commented on. My silver shadows are still as new, in the box they came in.
  5. i didnt get a box with my SILVER shadows...... dam.
  6. wearing silver shadows shaves at least 8 minutes off your pfa time
  7. i should be finishing my PFT mile and a half in 1.30 mins.....
    now thats fast....
  8. i find them to be a narrow fit, seem to be nearly twisting my ankle all the time. and they look like womens trainers :(
  9. Wear your own Mate, you'll be risking an injury otherwise.
  10. I wear my SILVER shadows everywhere used to mainly wear them when working out which is a lot of the time anyway and there so comfy.
  11. Yours must be the deluxe model as mine feel like they’re made out of cardboard!!!
  12. there was nothing wrong with the plimsoles why change ?
  13. Jebus -- that sent a shiver down my spine. I remember the plimsols..... 1985...... issued but never made to wear them thank gawd..... brrrrrrrrrrr
  14. well if you think thats bad have you seen the shorts, were do they get there fashion sense from and to make it worse they only issue one pair, not bad when you on two week cmsr.
  15. Because we no longer have to fit a pair into ONE of the side pockets of the '58 pattern large pack?