Silver Shadows discovered in loft!

Rooting around in my loft last night I came across a pair of issued but never ever used Silver Shadow trainers. ( I was too stylish in my younger days to ever wear them!) However, I must be getting old because I tried them on and …………fcuk me! They wernt half comfy! I even went out for a run in them….. fantastic! Am I raving mad ? Or did anyone else wear them?

Attachments

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
You maniac!

New and still in the box, as you have described, they are fetching on e-bay £650!

You will be lucky to get £10 now :(

Harry_Boomers said:
Rooting around in my loft last night I came across a pair of issued but never ever used Silver Shadow trainers. ( I was too stylish in my younger days to ever wear them!) However, I must be getting old because I tried them on and …………fcuk me! They wernt half comfy! I even went out for a run in them….. fantastic! Am I raving mad ? Or did anyone else wear them?
Get them on ebay and donate the proceeds to the GPA. A pair of Silver Shadows would make a fine acution next to pomps racing spoon, especially if you could get "As issued to SAS/SBS/PARA/MARINE" in the auction title.

Boney

I wouldn't say you were mad. Way back in 1984 (ish it could have been 85) I actually went into a shop and bought a pair... I was sick as a parrot when they started issuing them :oops:

I've still got a pair of them too..... and they are still bulled! 8O

Oh, trainers. I thought you'd found a brace of Roll Royces in the attic. Some attic, I thought....................

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shandy123 Weapons, Equipment & Rations 13
monkey_wench Health and Fitness 17
rick_rolled Army Pay, Claims & JPA 23