SILVER - SHADOW Running shoe (SS)

Well, we had the black plimsolls for the best part of a century. Things don't change overnight, you know. ;)

i've had the same green ones for 14 years i put them in for exchange 2 months back after pulling the sole half off and had them sent back to me saying that they were alright!

FAB

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer

Uh-huh......I gave my PT03's away to the son of a colleague who wanted some running shoes with the Army logo written on them .....I remember seeing both the Soldier magazine write up: " Cor , look at THESE " and the RunnersWorld one: " Er...yes...ho hum..."

UKGear need to drop the price a little for these to represent real value
....you wouldn't have any axe to grind here - APTC School perchance?

or formerly and now with UK Gear ?

When i worked at the ITC as an instructor, the recurtis in the platoon had a choice of buying a pair of PT03 after week 6. The majority, if not all bought a pair. Questions were being asked why the trainers were NOT being issued?

In my experience the PT03 are a very good training shoe and i will be continuing to wear them in the battalion.

Machine2 said:
When i worked at the ITC as an instructor, the recurtis in the platoon had a choice of buying a pair of PT03 after week 6. The majority, if not all bought a pair. Questions were being asked why the trainers were NOT being issued?

In my experience the PT03 are a very good training shoe and i will be continuing to wear them in the battalion.
PTI Major I spoke with recently said, quite simply, that there are so many Silver Shadows that they can't justify just binning them - so they'll issue them until they're gone and then they might actually start issuing the PT03.

But the PTI Major said that he doesn't like the PT03 and uses a branded pair of trainers anyway!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shandy123 Weapons, Equipment & Rations 13
monkey_wench Health and Fitness 17
rick_rolled Army Pay, Claims & JPA 23