Silva Advert

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Empire, May 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've seen a video clip of a silva advert, and i would like to use it in a Nav lesson. Anyone know where i can download it?

It starts with a ship crashing through rough seas and the captain, Yank navy, asking an unknown C/S to change direction. etc. Funny as F$%^

If you do can you post a link please?

2. At risk of causing my ISP to throw another track, visit my download links page. Find the entry called "lighthouse", right-click and choose "Save Target As..."

The file is only about 3 MB, so shouldn't take long, even if you are on dial-up.

Ghost

3. Cheers.

Thanks for the link but when i click on it i cant find the lighthouse link. Any other way - I don't want to cause you any dramas.

4. Ok, in case you have a cached version of my llinks page, force a refresh by clicking here then, when the page opens, press F5 on your keyboard.

At the top centre, directly below the title, you should see the words, Lighthouse Clip.

Right click on these words, and Choose "Save Target As...". This should allow you to save the file anywhere on your pc.

Any dramas, send a pm!

Ghost

5. Thanks. works a treat.