Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silly, stupid or just downright weird cartoon thread.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Or the Irish settler from Olde English poetry

B E O'Wolfe

A wolf in the Kirk.
Wee free wolf

Radio silence again from herself. She told me yesterday that no matter what she just didn't like the vehicle she has. She asked me if I'd go into town with her to look at a replacement.

She was not happy when I stopped and got out of my truck at what I thought was her favourite dealership.

122457585_2621505191443768_7389259167521067542_o.jpg

Tyk

LE
Awaiting the notice of funeral arrangements for @Sam The Bam , the man who lives extremely dangerously.

To be fair she could just dump his corpse in the woods or down a ravine for the bears etc. Easy as an air drop too.

Awaiting the notice of funeral arrangements for @Sam The Bam , the man who lives extremely dangerously.

To be fair she could just dump his corpse in the woods or down a ravine for the bears etc. Easy as an air drop too.

Oh Dear, dead man walking....

Coat, if I must....

JB

Nah I'm safe.

Without me she'd have somehow killed herself years ago. She knows I'm her only hope for continued survival. Anything sharp bigger than a scalpel and she's a danger to herself.

Unremarkable

War Hero
Relevant to sub-topic, so hopefully acceptable here:
Little Red Riding Hood is heading for Granny's cottage, basket of goodies in hand, skippety skip, skippety skip...
To her left, a rustle; looking over a shrub, she sees an enormous wolf!
"Ooh, mister Wolf!" - she exclaims - "What big eyes you have!"
The wolf growls and runs away into the forest.
On she goes, skippety skip, until, on her right, another rustle. Yes, it's that wolf again.
"Ooh, mister Wolf; what big ears you have!"
Again he growls, shaking his head while beating a hasty retreat.
At long last, Little Red Riding Hood nears Granny's cottage, and hears a rustle behind the hedge. Once again, she beholds our furry hero.
"Ooh, mister Wolf!.."
"Enough!" - sobs the wolf (for aye, indeed, it is he) - "is there nowhere in this entire forest where a wolf can take a dump in peace?"

Latest Threads