Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silly, stupid or just downright weird cartoon thread.

MARTOK

War Hero
1603549673310.png

MARTOK

War Hero
I agree.

I am a bit uneasy, however, at the portrayal of two of the waiters with lengthy and hooked noses......just who is the cartoonist suggesting might be involved in the funding of warfare?
I copied this from another site but couldn't find it again. I did a reverse search and found it had been removed by a mod from reddit about 9 months ago, apparently it's from 1939 but I couldn't find out who it is by.

I copied this from another site but couldn't find it again. I did a reverse search and found it had been removed by a mod from reddit about 9 months ago, apparently it's from 1939 but I couldn't find out who it is by.

From apperance alone it looks (to me) German or Russian but the use of English suggests propaganda.

MARTOK

War Hero
1603551073154.png

NSP

LE
When I was a student I once had a lass come into a nightclub toilet and use the urinal next to me because the cubicles were all taken by other girls who couldn't wait for the queue to the ladies bog to move through.

Just pulled her extremely short, tight skirt up, hooked her gusset out of the way, swung her hips forward and let fly. When she was done, gusset back in place, skirt down, job done.

Didn't wash her hands, though, the filthy skutter.

This one cartoon, sums up in a nutshell the obscenity of war, and the men who prosecute it.
Its also sums up bellthronks who don't know that in the UK that more money is (separately) spent on education and the NHS than the military.

aardvark64

War Hero
From apperance alone it looks (to me) German or Russian but the use of English suggests propaganda.
The waiters are more likely to represent German industrialists, like the Krupp family. The helmet and the Wagnerian sword suggest German militarism.

Not sure why it would have been removed from reddit, but hey.

ETA: oblig. cartoon.

Latest Threads