Silly, stupid or just downright weird cartoon thread.

Dread

LE
1656430382698.png

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
forgotten customs.jpg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
computer stuff.jpg

tad off thread but remember hearing on (I think) simon mayos confessions something similar , total twat of a manager with two bloke installing a new at the time MRI scanner , coming into the room just after one of the bloke put a steaming not , just out the microwave pie on the table, with the same reaction

mogreby

Old-Salt
tad off thread but remember hearing on (I think) simon mayos confessions something similar , total twat of a manager with two bloke installing a new at the time MRI scanner , coming into the room just after one of the bloke put a steaming not , just out the microwave pie on the table, with the same reaction
Early 90's, being shown round a refurbished surgery theatre in the Calmette Hospital in Phnom Penh, doctor going on about this machine and that machine, one of the nurses quielty told me that the new autoclave cooked rice very well.

Early 90's, being shown round a refurbished surgery theatre in the Calmette Hospital in Phnom Penh, doctor going on about this machine and that machine, one of the nurses quielty told me that the new autoclave cooked rice very well.
Not surgical related, but there was a story floating around a few years back about one of the major silicon chip manufacturers having problems with one of their clean room production lines. A couple of times a year, the line's production would drop to 0, as some sort of organic material was being introduced into the system and contaminating the chips.

Then one of the managers stayed back one night and discovered one of the cleaning crew cooking a frozen pizza in the chip curing ovens.

Last edited:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
trojan.jpg

2CB432C0-E3C2-4F61-A6A5-338BC7A48F3B.jpeg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
kite.jpg

Latest Threads