Silly, stupid or just downright weird cartoon thread.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
conspiracy.jpg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
pyramids.jpg

dlrg

LE
1642171475194.png

dlrg

LE
1642171795723.png

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
supermarket.jpg

TamH70

MIA
I like this webcomic done by a guy called DaveB, it's called Grrl Power. It's much better than the title would lead you to believe, and how the first few comics in the archive look.

Here's a random image from later on.

That looks way uncomfy.
We desperately need a "Very disappointed" emoji, as my expectations were high (Given the contributor) but they were dashed on the rocks of it being utter cr4p.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
my mind.jpg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I think you've posted it in the wrong thread. What's silly, stupid or just downright weird about it? :???:

Downright weird is the answer because one just does not know what they are planning !

Downright weird is the answer because one just does not know what they are planning !

You call that weird? Man, you need to get out more and listen to the voices in some other people's heads.

Mine have usually popped out to the shops for some beer and pork scratchings before settling down to watch what's on the other channel.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Man, you need to get out more and listen to the voices in some other people's heads.

Apparently that's what the vaccinations and G5 are for.

dlrg

LE
1642259618890.png

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Are you referring to the drunks lurking on Gorbals' streets?

It's obviously wasting time to communicate with you because your silly metal foil hat is blocking the waves.

Latest Threads