Silly, stupid or just downright weird cartoon thread.

JohnSmith

Old-Salt
1638359610479.jpeg

Awww. Look at you. Haven’t you grown.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
turkeys.jpg

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
Something quite a few of us may have had to do

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1638387864947.jpg
    FB_IMG_1638387864947.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 393
The greatest achievement of my entire army career was acquiring a buckshee gas plug.
I'm pretty sure I have one somewhere, along with an SLR mag, a 20-round Armalite mag and for some reason an anti-dimming kit.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
The greatest achievement of my entire army career was acquiring a buckshee gas plug.
If my understanding of Tales From Arrse is correct, they grow wild on training areas behind where the infantry have been, ready to be harvested.

TamH70

MIA
I'm pretty sure I have one somewhere, along with an SLR mag, a 20-round Armalite mag and for some reason an anti-dimming kit.

I found one of the old SUIT sights for the SLR dozens of miles away from any training area, near the antennae farm on Sergeantlaw, on the Gleniffer Hills next to Paisley. A particularly gobby ex-infantry lance jack who'd just joined my Regiment shouted at me enough that I handed it in like a right idjit.

The anti-dimming kit, could you get it to BB, soonest.
Cheers.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
It isn't funny when it happens to you.

Ping.

Still giggling.

I had to take a young gunner to A&E after a "Spoing - AAARRGGGHHHHHHHHHH" moment. He got his recoil rod assembly in his eye.

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
261960649_3229662753930655_139994446088632471_n.jpg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
rear end.jpg

Latest Threads