Silly, stupid or just downright weird cartoon thread.

1632421646179.png

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
mealtime.jpg

It's taken for granted that you'd know that @Graculus is the base knowledge level.

How could you forgot the Arrse b*llsh1t posting scale fundamental? Tsk, I say again, tsk!

Site's not the sane since VB retired.
This you needy guy?
far-side-school-for-gifted.jpg

So true. When my father would come off duty after 20.00hrs, he would, usually, fall asleep on the floor. When broadcasting ceased at (I believe) 00.00hrs, the high-pitched whine from the television would wake me up. I would have to go downstairs, step over his recumbent corpse and turn the sh1tpump off but the 'click' of the off button (no standby then) always awoke him, invariably followed by 'I was watching that!'.

Last edited:

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
So true. When my father would come off duty after 20.00hrs, he would, usually, fall asleep on the floor. When broadcasting ceased at (I believe) 00.00hrs, the high-pitched whine from the television would wake me up. I would have to go downstairs, step over his recumbent corpse and turn the sh1tpump off but the 'click' of the off button (no standby then' always awoke him, invariably followed by 'I was watching that!'.
During the early-mid 70s before joining up, I worked at a Working Men's Club (two WMCs). Friday night is get the last of the fish and chips before the shop shut. (Got any haddock left? Your fault for cooking so much. Funny there was always one. Couple of years later I pulled up in the OC's FFR (returning IG home after GW Troop Swingfire camp). They shifted the queue and got me a priority haddock)).

Home. Mother in bed. On with the Friday night black and white horror film on BBC 2. Eat fish and chips.

One particular night it was iirc Quatermas and the Pit. I was struggling to stay awake. Ten minutes to the end. Be reet. Fuzzzzzzzz. Wtf?!?

Took me days to realise I'd seamlessly fallen asleep ten minutes from end of film and woken up to the white noise at end of broadcast.

Dwarf

LE
242673593_6560485633962375_8692800407287026541_n.jpg

Latest Threads