Silly drunken antics...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by KeepCalmCarryOn, May 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We have all been there. Its the next morning, and youve awoke with a mouth like Ghandi's flip flop, a raging headache, and a memory of doing something daft.
    This morning i woke up and went to run my hand over my head. As my hand touched my head, i knew immediately something was wrong. In a blind panic, i frantically rushed to the nearest mirror...
    I do remember riding a mountain bike back to camp (my own, not a stolen one), but when the feck did i think it would be a good idea to give myself a Mohican??? So now im here with a No.1 all over, i look like an refugee who needs locking up, and im sporting a terrible hangover.

Anybody else woke up in the morning and realised they did something they shouldnt?
  2. Wheree's the photo of the Mohawk???
  3. I regularly suck off tramps and winos in parks when i'm drunk.

I also wank them off with my bum cheeks.

I do regret it the next morning though.
  4. C'mon lets see that Mohawk then :p :p
  5. The morning after I enlisted.

And again, the morning after I PVR'd.
  6. Its too late i cut the thing off. The SSM is going to have a shit fit on wednesday. Would of been funny though. Im thinking about wearing a really long wig. When told to get a haircut, ill just take it off and show a totally shaven head. Think that will work?
  7. I don't believe you.

If however, you stated that you'd woken up in the morning with a used condom hanging out of your gaping anus I would have.

You mohican walt.
  8. ffs, don't let Jarrod know :wink:
  9. Why? it shows that care in the community is still big within the serving forces environment and it demonstrates a kinky side........ you saucy tramp blower
  10. I regret falling asleep on that park bench on the way home from the pub.
  11. I constantly wake up with a fiery arrse and two tubs of empty vaseline lying next to my bed. No idea what has happened. One time I even woke up smothered in olive oil with a polaroid of a Taiwenese tom-boy sporting a massive erection on the pillow next to me. The worst time had to have been when I found a sainsbury's free range egg half way out of my japs eye.
  12. At least when I woke up in the stable I did have the excuse that it was Cavalry Regiment.
  13. I'm actually Vietnamese...
  14. And I deliver eggs for Sainsbury's.....
  15. One Sunday afternoon in the local the landlord decided I was not capable of walking home and gave me a lift as far as the park 100m from the house. He dropped me off and I managed the 100m in 1.5 hours..........not a clue. Woke up the following morning with a healthy shade of yellow skin and Ghandi's complete shoe rack in my mouth plus a very marked absence of hair. Apparently, the moment the clippers came out ST (Stupid Tawt) was off the blocks like Lynford Christie with a Sidewinder up his arrse.........