Silly drunken antics...

#1
We have all been there. Its the next morning, and youve awoke with a mouth like Ghandi's flip flop, a raging headache, and a memory of doing something daft.
This morning i woke up and went to run my hand over my head. As my hand touched my head, i knew immediately something was wrong. In a blind panic, i frantically rushed to the nearest mirror...
I do remember riding a mountain bike back to camp (my own, not a stolen one), but when the feck did i think it would be a good idea to give myself a Mohican??? So now im here with a No.1 all over, i look like an refugee who needs locking up, and im sporting a terrible hangover.

Anybody else woke up in the morning and realised they did something they shouldnt?
 
#4
C'mon lets see that Mohawk then :p :p
 
#5
The morning after I enlisted.

And again, the morning after I PVR'd.
 
#6
Its too late i cut the thing off. The SSM is going to have a shit fit on wednesday. Would of been funny though. Im thinking about wearing a really long wig. When told to get a haircut, ill just take it off and show a totally shaven head. Think that will work?
 
#7
KeepCalmCarryOn said:
We have all been there. Its the next morning, and youve awoke with a mouth like Ghandi's flip flop, a raging headache, and a memory of doing something daft.
This morning i woke up and went to run my hand over my head. As my hand touched my head, i knew immediately something was wrong. In a blind panic, i frantically rushed to the nearest mirror...
I do remember riding a mountain bike back to camp (my own, not a stolen one), but when the feck did i think it would be a good idea to give myself a Mohican??? So now im here with a No.1 all over, i look like an refugee who needs locking up, and im sporting a terrible hangover.

Anybody else woke up in the morning and realised they did something they shouldnt?
I don't believe you.

If however, you stated that you'd woken up in the morning with a used condom hanging out of your gaping anus I would have.

You mohican walt.
 
#8
Fallschirmjager said:
I regularly suck off tramps and winos in parks when i'm drunk.

I also wank them off with my bum cheeks.

I do regret it the next morning though.
ffs, don't let Jarrod know :wink:
 
#9
Fallschirmjager said:
I do regret it the next morning though.
Why? it shows that care in the community is still big within the serving forces environment and it demonstrates a kinky side........ you saucy tramp blower
 
#11
I constantly wake up with a fiery arrse and two tubs of empty vaseline lying next to my bed. No idea what has happened. One time I even woke up smothered in olive oil with a polaroid of a Taiwenese tom-boy sporting a massive erection on the pillow next to me. The worst time had to have been when I found a sainsbury's free range egg half way out of my japs eye.
 
#12
At least when I woke up in the stable I did have the excuse that it was Cavalry Regiment.
 
#13
Flashman07 said:
I constantly wake up with a fiery arrse and two tubs of empty vaseline lying next to my bed. No idea what has happened. One time I even woke up smothered in olive oil with a polaroid of a Taiwenese tom-boy sporting a massive erection on the pillow next to me. The worst time had to have been when I found a sainsbury's free range egg half way out of my japs eye.
I'm actually Vietnamese...
 
#14
DeltaDog said:
Flashman07 said:
I constantly wake up with a fiery arrse and two tubs of empty vaseline lying next to my bed. No idea what has happened. One time I even woke up smothered in olive oil with a polaroid of a Taiwenese tom-boy sporting a massive erection on the pillow next to me. The worst time had to have been when I found a sainsbury's free range egg half way out of my japs eye.
I'm actually Vietnamese...
And I deliver eggs for Sainsbury's.....
 
#15
One Sunday afternoon in the local the landlord decided I was not capable of walking home and gave me a lift as far as the park 100m from the house. He dropped me off and I managed the 100m in 1.5 hours..........not a clue. Woke up the following morning with a healthy shade of yellow skin and Ghandi's complete shoe rack in my mouth plus a very marked absence of hair. Apparently, the moment the clippers came out ST (Stupid Tawt) was off the blocks like Lynford Christie with a Sidewinder up his arrse.........
 
#17
I should think locking a bunch of Black Watch gorillas ( and a bunch of spanner jockeys) in the back of a REME Tech 4 tonner,(for spraying me with beer!.Hot wiring it and driving across Soltau, putting a hammer on the accelarator, jumping out, watching it disappearing into the dawn and legging it back to my my bivvy and pretending to have been asleep all night, must rate pretty high up on the scale of jolly japes! The bastards found me and tried to hang me off my own barrel but luckily enough Mr T****t and Black Mac stopped them. Happy days! Stilll getting all sorts of shit these days though! When it stops then I know my time is up!
Wish I had a video of it all now!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K OTC and ACF 27
R Multinational HQ 1
T Lonely Hearts 19

Similar threads

Latest Threads