Silent Whistle

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Alec_Lomas, Jan 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This was passed on to me from a mate wot is a thespian :

Character : Michael Conway, who is an Irish, ex SAS soldier turned detective for CID. Due to a troubled past, he has become very dark, unpredictable and a revenge driven character.
    He is tall, well built and in his mid-30's. His character in the film will need to portray a hit man, police officer and revenge killer. He has an eerily weird smile. :D

To be filmed in Brighton.

Well, good to know that the media types have stopped 'type casting' former military personnel. Perhaps we could provide the author of this drivel with other attributes he could give to the character of Conway?

2. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

If you are going to associate with those sorts of people, what do you expect?

Oirish, SAS now CID. I can see it now "Oi, yer nicked you slag give it up - bejeezus - yer lucky I don't slot you like I did all you fellow Fenians over the water at home, och"

Perhaps the character will have some issues left over from his time in the deathsquads roaming the countryside over there/at home. Looking forwards to lots of angst. Maybe a tip of the head towards PTSD? Oooh yes.