Silent clapping

Well I suppose that's one less hazard the little darlings don't have to face now. That just leaves the crocs, spiders, snakes etc.

As you can see Australia is slowly crawling up the anus of political correctness. All we need is for the UK to move over and give us a bit of room.

As a silent protest I will turn a German backpacker into a "head on a stick".

Kirkz

LE
load of claptrap if you ask me.

These sensitive members of the community are going to grow up, so I look forward to seeing the crowds watching Aussie rules football wriggling silently in their seats...
Here in the UK, the sensitive souls get ear defenders.

What is their opinion on taking a wide leg stance, stark bollock naked and violently pelvic thrusting to slap ones penis into ones stomach to create a clapping noise?

O Zangado

War Hero
One does wonder how these snowflakes will cope in the real world when they grow up. The first thing that will happen is that they will fail at something - not get the job to which they naturally assumed entitlement, get binned (obviously in a caring and non-judgemental way) by their racially diverse and sexually ambivalent partner, or struggle to come to terms with the emotional turmoil of losing a recently deceased, dearly loved celebrity.

It's all going to be a bit of a shock. However, it ain't Facebook any more, so fekkem!

OZ

What is their opinion on taking a wide leg stance, stark bollock naked and violently pelvic thrusting to slap ones penis into ones stomach to create a clapping noise?
As long as you don't do it in school then it's ok.

These are deaf people clapping.Very surreal for the non-deaf in the audience I can tell you.And also a modern dilemma.Do I do 'jazz hands' with them or clap normally?
Freedom-Conf-Sign-Language.jpg

blunt scalpel

War Hero
Our school tried that silent clap thing 30 odd years ago, basically do the clapping motion but "pull the punch" at the end so the hands touch but without making noise.

250 kids sitting with arms folded looking exasperated when we were supposed to "clap" got the point across and normal clapping was ordered to be resumed, which obviously was when most people decided to do the silent clap thing.