Silence of the Poms

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by johnel, Mar 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,the "Truth Seeker" has an article on your Cyclops.I find it unusual that
    no one has noticed.I would have thought that at least one of you would have picked it up.Maybe it is Ferboten over there?
  2. The grey squirrel runs the fence at dawn?

3. His nuts are all in one basket. 8)
  4. Errrr??????????????? WTF is this about. Please forgive me if I am being stupid or ignorant, but what the flying fig is that about?
  5. Lord Robertson disappeared from public life? Well I suppose that is a not bad description of being SG of NATO?

However much you would like this to be true, it is all just so much tea-kettle, hatstand, windmill and lobster...

Edited to add:
    Does this mean I am now implicated in the cover-up? Imagine; Cuddles an apologist for ZANU that IS against the run of play!
  6. I think that tells us all we need to know about this particular loon.
    As Cuddles says, completely hatstand.
  7. I concur - the only thing missing from that conspiracy is Atlantean flying saucers - quality wibble.
  8. Yep - completely Dagenham East (Four stops short of Barking)
  9. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Like what you did there. But I'd have said he's gone at least another three stops. Deffinately a candidate for Milliner of the year (tin foil category) award.
  10. Brilliant article!

You couldn't make up stuff like that

Oh yes, he did obviously. I can think of a few conspirancy theorists who will be greatly aggrieved that they were left out of the article. There was no mention of a grassy knoll in Dallas, David Ike, the moon landings, the liberals preparing for government, where were the Knights Templar? Pah - more research needed!