Sikh temple shooting in the US

Another Intra-Sikh dust up? There was one in Austria a year or so ago.

Channel 4 saying seven dead including shooter now.

No Muslamic Rayguns involved.

What alib said, the Sikhs take certain elements of religion seriously enough to fall out with each other over it.

It's getting to the point where a day without a massacre in the US should make the news.

On the bright side though, at least they won't need to dress any head injuries.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Seems the cops are talking about a couple of burly white guys being the shooters.

Seems the cops are talking about a couple of burly white guys being the shooters.

Here in the US, flipping between Olympics and cable news all day all I have heard is one shooter. The race of the shooter may not be material as there are lots of Americans of European descent who have converted to the Sikh religion. In the city I lived in for years there was a temple and the majority of Sikhs were white.

I only just now logged in and read the news, my first thought was, "Some jackass wanted to kill Muslims and thought Sikhs were Muslims." There were a few attacks on Sikhs in NYC after 9/11 as I recall.

Unfortunately, it appears the first responding copper got shot multiple times too.

Shows what a mockery that bloody stupid DHS video.

Unfortunately, it appears the first responding copper got shot multiple times too.

Shows what a mockery that bloody stupid DHS video.
Thats the "Active Shooter" program at work.

Post Columbine someone twigged that it's in the US coppers job description to protect and serve so throwing up a cordon and waiting for SWAT to turn up went out of the window as it lets the looney inside the cordon keep killing people.

So now they have cars floating about with grab bags of mags and M4's so they can respond straight away to looneys on the rampage.

I guess speculation is pointless, I've seen in all too many cases that initial speculation is always wrong and the media play up the wrong angles for sensationalism. Thoughts and sympathies are with the victims and their families and all we can hope for is a quick resolution. The details will come out with the investigation in time.

Thats the "Active Shooter" program.

Post Columbine someone twigged that it's in the US coppers job description to protect and serve so throwing up a cordon and waiting for SWAT to turn up went out of the window as it lets the looney inside the cordon keep killing people.

So now they have cars floating about with grab bags of mags and M4's so they can respond straight away to looneys on the rampage.
Also the difference in culture. Forget the one here, but the cordon got thrown up whilst the victims of the shooting bled out. I cannot remember precise details.

odd how the peelers like to wrap themselves up to enough kit to shoot out a Mumbai-style rubbish.

Just sorry for the copper who went willingly to do their job. Hope they pull through.