Sikh temple shooting in the US

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by DrunkenIrish, Aug 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Another Intra-Sikh dust up? There was one in Austria a year or so ago.
  2. Channel 4 saying seven dead including shooter now.
  3. No Muslamic Rayguns involved.

What alib said, the Sikhs take certain elements of religion seriously enough to fall out with each other over it.
  4. It's getting to the point where a day without a massacre in the US should make the news.

On the bright side though, at least they won't need to dress any head injuries.
    • Like Like x 6
  5. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 2
  6. Very much like the bike gangs, Sikhs are big and beardy and like settling disputes with knives and mass brawls.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Seems the cops are talking about a couple of burly white guys being the shooters.
  8. Still. as long as they are killing each other......
    • Like Like x 1
  9. That's right. Seems they were an extremist group of the Boy Scouts. The ones who DIDN't want a singhalong
    • Like Like x 1
  10. All this inter-necine killing is just making me sikh.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I am having another dont give a **** moment.

12. Here in the US, flipping between Olympics and cable news all day all I have heard is one shooter. The race of the shooter may not be material as there are lots of Americans of European descent who have converted to the Sikh religion. In the city I lived in for years there was a temple and the majority of Sikhs were white.