Sikh riot theatre stages play about Muslim brothels

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Agent_Smith, Mar 21, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Riot police needed again?

Theatre protest?
  2. Where do I book my tickets?
  3. I'll get my folding chair and go sit and await the riot from "disgusted" muslims
  4. Yasmin Whittaker Khan? Is that the pseudonym that Salman Rushdie is using these days? How to win friends and influence people

The theatre better get an account with the glaziers ready for when the locals stuff the windows in again
  5. Lets hope the rozzers are ready for the law breaking Muslims, in this instance I hope the rozzers deal with them very very hard, with much blood spilt by the miscreants.
  6. Apparantly next month they intend to perform 'The 39 Steps' and 'The Pope is a Fenian C&nt'.
  7. You think Mr Adams and Mr McGuiness will be star guests at the premier? :twisted:
  8. Perhaps the police and some lawyer type should get a private viewing of this play and decide whether it is likely to break any race relations/incitment to violence/hatred laws before unleashing it upon the general public. That way anybody misbehaving on the night can be dealt with in a firm and swift manner.

Not sure I am in favor of religeously contentious plays therefore I will not be seeing it just as I have avoided Jerry Springer etc. That, of course, is my choice and I strongly defend the right to make that choice on my own without being threatened with violence by those who don't like it. Those who it offends should protest in a legal and peaceful manner as is their right.