Sikh/Hindu ration packs

Has anyone seen the contents of these yet?? The missus recently had one as she is a Vegi and we were both startled to see the contents, full size Yorkie bars x 2, a tube of Jam, a tube of Marmite, Lucozade powder, branded coffee and a little bottle of Tabasco amongst other things. I ask why are the contents of these packs of a noticeably higher standard than the standard packs??

IIRC its because they are newer, again if I am correct all ration packs will have higher quality contents soon.

WH

BBear

LE
Kit Reviewer
The G4 staff have informed me that all rations will have those goodies, they're just trying to get rid of all the old ones first i believe.

But yeah! Great arn't they! Shame i like meat too much

BBear said:
The G4 staff have informed me that all rations will have those goodies, they're just trying to get rid of all the old ones first i believe.

But yeah! Great arn't they! Shame i like meat too much
When did ration packs start having anything recognisable as meat in them? :omg:

BBear

LE
Kit Reviewer
Once i got what I think was a trial rat pack - had a black packet inside it called "dehydrated potato mash and diced steak". Fill with water, stir, leave for 5 min and when I looked again, there was actually big bits of steak in there.

Amazingly good!

compo sausages must be classed as vegi certainly no identifiable meat in them.
probably not so much as vegetarian as non meat :evil:

Latest Threads