Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Sigs Phase 2

Due to finish phase 1 training but being transported straight to blandford for phase 2 training. Does anyone know if this is covid related? Are we allowed home at weekends during this covid period? AAC are being transported to phase 2 but are going home after doing admin to do virtual training.

We're not being told anything. Thought I'd try my luck here.

Trying to reduce numbers on Blandford Garrison mate. Depends if your course starts straight away. Atm if you’re on course you can’t go back at weekends. Some Phase 1s arriving don’t start their course for months so have been sent home.

Yeah which is understandable. Just you're not told much and then your find out you're going straight to phase 2 from pass out. I've got commitments, a property etc, so it's crucial information to me whether I can go home during my phase 2 training. I guess I will just have to wait and find out.

Thanks for getting back.

Would not be surprised if you do your arrivals briefs. Then work from home mate! Good luck whatever happens. I’ve only just left after 1+yrs